Cheeky Goals

lapal_fan

So, I came across this little beauty:

And thought, I remember Henry scoring a free against us in around 2005, when no one was looking and Halsey let him take it early.

With this in mind, can you think/post/remember any of the goals which would absolutely piss you off should they were scored against Villa? 

• Like 1

And thought, I remember Henry scoring a free against us in around 2005, when no one was looking and Halsey let him take it early.

that was not a "cheeky" goal.

halsey laughing and joking with henry, then noticing we werent organised and telling him to take it quickly. he moves out the way for him to take it. he also awarded them a penalty that shouldnt have been in a game influenced by a rocket polisher of a referee. cheeky - no. cheating? yes.

Can't find it on YouTube, but the one we scored against Hull (I think) where Sidwell was warming up and acted as ball boy for Milner to lob the keeper was pretty cheeky.

Also, i don't know if this really counts, but there was a free kick henry took against Everton (again, I THINk it was Everton)
He took it quickly and scored and the ref told him to take it again. So the defecne lined up and he proceeded to curl it into the top corner anyway, then looked at the ref as if to say "Yeah was that one alright, was it?"
Again can't find a video but it was brilliant.

that was not a "cheeky" goal. 
laughing and joking with henry, then noticing we werent organised and telling him to take it quickly. he moves out the way for him to take it. he also awarded them a penalty that shouldnt have been in a game influenced by a rocket polisher of a referee. cheeky - no. cheating? yes.

The worst part about that goal was Lee Hendrie was stood right in front of the ball to stop it being taken quickly and Halsey waved him back ten yards.... Then let Henry take it quickly.... It was like they'd practiced it.

• 3 months later...

It's strange because they're rarely right in the corner. You'd think if a keeper just stood up and didn't move until he'd kicked it someone would have saved one by now.

Â