Oscar Pistorius shoots girlfriend dead

TrentVilla

Or maybe he IS innocent?

He has admitted killing someone, he is guilty. It is only a matter of what kind of crime we are talking about now.

Well yeah ok, what I should have said is maybe he IS telling the truth?

and, fwiw, I don't think he is. But I also don't think we can be as sure as CI is based on what we "know"

But then again, I've never seen CSI so what the **** do I know?

I think he'll get off firstly because of who he is, secondly as the police completely bungled the whole affair, thirdly due to the media and the fact he can't have a fair trial, people gobbing off about his violent temper etc etc. fourthly because shooting and killing people is semi ok in SA.

Mr Tango has spoken very eloquently and I wish I could be as forgiving........but I can't...... cause this whole thing...... **** SUCKS!!!!!!!

Do I get to be an expert now?

a) I've watched enough CSI to understand the ins and outs of this one

Not

Sure

If

Serious

im pretty sure CI comment is the greatest comment in Villatalk history and worst part is I believe he is serious

• 10 months later...

I couldn't find a thread on this but the trial starts tomorrow and the judge has agreed that it can be televised, this will include the opening and closing arguments for both prosecution and defence, the prosecution witnesses but will not include Pistorius himself or any of the defence witenesses, or witness that objects to being televised.

Nobody knoooowwwwwws!

But here is my personal favourite pearl of wisdom from him in the last Oscar Pistorious thread

Ha yeah right. I don't think I've seen a more clear case of premeditated murder. 

a) I've watched enough CSI to understand the ins and outs of this one

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 3

Did I read the other day that the prosecution accepted that he didn't have his prosthetic legs on when he shot her?

That adds a huge element of doubt to the story as told previously, especially as the prosecution were insistent that did have them on.

Ok i hope nothing bad happened to him. Just lost a very close friend on another forum. I was reading through his comments on the other thread and agree with him. At least it being televised means we are more likely to see justice prevail. Although the most interesting bit with him in the witness box wont be televised.

Did I read the other day that the prosecution accepted that he didn't have his prosthetic legs on when he shot her?

That adds a huge element of doubt to the story as told previously, especially as the prosecution were insistent that did have them on.

yes 

Â