The Randy Lerner thread

CI

You cannot build a competetive squad on 40m, with a TINY wage budget and expect to supplement this with below average youth team rubbish.

Which is precisely why were scrapping to avoid relegation every season

But he's perfectly happy to continue gambling with our premiership status with his lack of investment 

Has to go

I really don't want to be the Browns :(

Luckily for them, there was no relegation possible...

Relocation is 10000x worse though ;)

But OT: **** off now Randy. I'm done with you.

Yeah, fair point that!

Welcome to the 'party' the lack of investment has left us with a very very poor squad. All I want is for us to be spending what we should be, we have a bottom 4 budget for what should be a top 10 club, I don't expect to win the league, I also don't expect us to be run like we are Wigan.

You cannot build a competetive squad on 40m, with a TINY wage budget and expect to supplement this with below average youth team rubbish.

Which is precisely why were scrapping to avoid relegation every season

But he's perfectly happy to continue gambling with our premiership status with his lack of investment

Has to go

Yup, his time is up.

Anyone remember the a4 pieces of paper with the £ signs on them? I think they need to make a return for the christmas fixtures :)

I do and I think I printed a few myself.

Ellis was bad (very bad) but at the moment its just what will be will be.

Not good enough. Lambert was fresh air after the Scottish manager but sorry awful awful 

At what point do us fans start calling for him to either spend or piss off? What triggered it with Doug? (I'm too young to remember).

If we keep this business model the best we can hope for is mid-table. Is that good enough? 

Â