Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Sorry but no. We cannot keep sacking managers. We need to give PL time. He has my backing for the length of his contract, I have faith in him.

(and think we need to remove somebody higher up, but that's for another day)

Yes I agree with both points here.

That photo was my work.

Still feel bad about it. Poor guy.

You should never ever ever feel bad about that Stevo. A work of brilliance.

We should use those instant memes more and more.

Sorry but no. We cannot keep sacking managers. We need to give PL time. He has my backing for the length of his contract, I have faith in him.

(and think we need to remove somebody higher up, but that's for another day)

Losing at home to Reading is unthinkable, if that does happen then questions seriously have to asked

He might be able to see that we're too narrow now he's in the executive box.

I think our problems are much more than being too narrow if I'm honest. Looking at the squad of players I also beleive we would still be crap even if we had more width.

Its the totally non existent midfield and pitifull defence that are the more contributing factors

Losing at home to Reading is unthinkable, if that does happen then questions seriously have to asked

What if we beat Arsenal on Saturday and then lose to Reading?

(genuine question, I feel I have to point this out these days!)

To be honest it would be just like Villa to do that! Give you hope and then balls it up a week later with a woeful performance.

It would be a disaster. We must be picking up points regularly against the bottom clubs, whereas the odd freakish win against a top club, while always enjoyable, isn't the basis for a sustainable points total.

I think our problems are much more than being too narrow if I'm honest. Looking at the squad of players I also beleive we would still be crap even if we had more width.

Its the totally non existent midfield and pitifull defence that are the more contributing factors

I really think you're loving this KHV

Come back in the new year when we are comfortably mid-table

But we didn't pick up those points.

Did i say we did? I said its the only games where we should have picked up more on paper IMO. Your bottom 3, inexperienced players is getting pretty boring. Onne min Berbatov, then Benteke is hopeless, then were in the bottom 3. You do have the habit of reiterating your point to extreme levels.

Lambert banned for a game?

Laughable. FA wouldn't dare do the same to Fergie over such trivial comments made. The manager of the sinned against gets punished harsher than the sinner. When was the last time you walked down the street, got mugged, and then got charged and found guilty of being mugged and sent to prison. That's right you didn't. Because the legal system isn't quite as retarded as the FA.