Paul Lambert

Pilchard

So lets see who are the managers in this league and my assessment of who is better than Lambert or not , just my opinion hence why I said "I'd say" in my original post

Mancini = Debatable, has spent the GDP of a small country to win the league on goal difference and miss out on champions league again. I think given the money he has spent Lambert would have done better

Fergusson = Hate the guy but a better manager than Lambert

Benitez = No way wouldn't want him here awful overrated manager

Clarke = Similar but not better

Moyes = Maybe,

Wenger = Yes better

Alladyce = Not better, uglier

AVB = No not better

Jol = Similar not better

Laudrup = Not better

Rodgers = Not better

Pardhew = Not better

Hughton = Not better

Pullis = Not better

O'Neill = Better

Martinez = Not better

Mcdermott = Not Better

Adkins = Not better

Hughes = Not Better

So 3 maybe 4 better than him, in my opinion

So people who don't agree with you are deluded?

Yeah, it's definitely everyone else, not you being wrong, noooo.

i think you'll find that not 'everyone else' agrees with your opinion and i happen to believe that the 'ignore button' is a cop out for those who would rather hear everything is all sweetness and light as apposed to the reality of our situation at the moment.

Somebody has quoted this which means I see Morpheus's posts again. Not only do I see his posts again, I find it's a post calling people ignoring him delusional. This is very, very irritating.

Its actually more irritating that you seemingly post what you think you see rather than what is actually there. If you have a problem with me personally then debate it.

So lets see who are the managers in this league and my assessment of who is better than Lambert or not , just my opinion hence why I said "I'd say" in my original post

Mancini = Debatable, has spent the GDP of a small country to win the league on goal difference and miss out on champions league again. I think given the money he has spent Lambert would have done better

Moyes = Maybe,

Wenger = Yes better

AVB = No not better

Jol = Similar not better

Laudrup = Not better

Rodgers = Not better

Pardhew = Not better

Hughton = Not better

Pullis = Not better

O'Neill = Better

Martinez = Not better

Mcdermott = Not Better

Adkins = Not better

Hughes = Not Better

Can't really argue with this.

But Richard I know he is not at a club but you missed out the almighty Redknapp who surely is untouchable and pisses all over this list? :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone has said that Redknapp is better than those managers on the poster's list. What i have stated though is that in my opinion Redknapp would do a better job with us than Lambert is doing at the moment, but never mind, anything to have a dig, even if it is based on unsubstantiated rubbish!

i think you'll find that not 'everyone else' agrees with your opinion and i happen to believe that the 'ignore button' is a cop out for those who would rather hear everything is all sweetness and light as apposed to the reality of our situation at the moment.

I agree, if you ignore someone who is expressing their opinion rationally, but not everyone does that (positive and negative).

The person on my ignore list is just a wind up merchant.

I disagree. The ignore button is to put a close to naive imbeciles who cannot hold a reasonable discussion or a debate and that you constantly need to keep reminding them about the same thing over and over again but still refuse to listen to anything unless it's negativity against the club or there always right.

Basically the same people that one minute moan about Randy losing control of the club and finances etc. yet on the other foot want him to hire the almighty Redknapp to come and spunk millions in the air on crap that would 'flirt with the top 4' but again end in disaster when it don't work like last time.

It is not about hearing or seeing everything is sweet quite the opposite infact. Everyone knows the position we are in and what we have recovered from.

From what I have seen on the board the majority of us are behind the team while in this situation. I don't call that a cop out or hiding from the truth IMO.

What about those who ignore all the comments saying everything is "sweetness and light" (although I am not sure ANYONE is saying that), is the ignore button also a cop out for people who would rather hear it is all doom an gloom as well?

Since I have discovered the ignore button my enjoyment on this site has gone up tenfold by the way

Can't really argue with this.

But Richard I know he is not at a club but you missed out the almighty Redknapp who surely is untouchable and pisses all over this list? :rolleyes:

Not currently a manager. Although have to say on the subject of that man, if the decision was taken to sack Lambert and replace with Redknobb I would seriously have to take a break from Villa until such time that he and Lerner were no longer at the club
  • Like 1

Moyes = Maybe,

Wenger = Yes better

AVB = No not better

Jol = Similar not better

Laudrup = Not better

Rodgers = Not better

Pardhew = Not better

Hughton = Not better

Pullis = Not better

O'Neill = Better

Martinez = Not better

Mcdermott = Not Better

Adkins = Not better

Hughes = Not Better

All that based on Lambert's one season in the Premier League with Norwich?

I disagree. The ignore button is to put a close to naive imbeciles who cannot hold a reasonable discussion or a debate and that you constantly need to keep reminding them about the same thing over and over again but still refuse to listen to anything unless it's negativity against the club or there always right.

So basically what you are saying here is that someone who expresses a different opinion to the majority needs to be reminded that they are 'imbeciles who cannot hold a reasonable discussion or a debate' unless they are positive about our club at the moment.

I really don't think any forum should be a dictatorship mate.

I would say based on Lamberts career in management for me.

What's he done? premier League history is littered with one season wonders. What's so special about Lambert to make you think he's any different?

We've had the worst start to a season ever, by the way.

I also feel it necessary that despite the result on Saturday that the whole ground at some stage ring out a chant of "There's only one Paul Lambert" to let him and the team know we are behind them during this temporary tough stage we are going through at the minute.

So basically what you are saying here is that someone who expresses a different opinion to the majority needs to be reminded that they are 'imbeciles who cannot hold a reasonable discussion or a debate' unless they are positive about our club at the moment.

I really don't think any forum should be a dictatorship mate.

I didn't word it that way did I? You certainly love twisting peoples quotes don't you?

What about those who ignore all the comments saying everything is "sweetness and light" (although I am not sure ANYONE is saying that), is the ignore button also a cop out for people who would rather hear it is all doom an gloom as well?

Since I have discovered the ignore button my enjoyment on this site has gone up tenfold by the way

No i'm not actually saying that at all. Of course my point should apply to both opinions but i am seeing more posters on here every day stating the use of the ignore button as some sort of trophy. I think it's a cop out because it's actually not promoting passive debate!