Paul Lambert

Pilchard

no, no-one thinks that. Just one wind up merchant thinks that.

Again not on the wind up at all.

Just wondering if he had still been at Norwich would there have been enquiries about him taking the scottish job? What i mean is, since he was doing so well there as apposed to with us.

Thats the point i was making albeit maybe in a too direct manner for some on here. :angry:

Just wondering if he had still been at Norwich would there have been enquiries about him taking the scottish job? What i mean is, since he was doing so well there as apposed to with us.

Thats the point i was making albeit maybe in a too direct manner for some on here. :angry:

That's still nonsense.

We had to live with this for 3 years!

In general, unless things have changed, Lambert doesn't rate Scottish football that highly and often said he had no desire to manage up there again...even at a National level.

I'd relax if I were you, now, had it been a Liverpool................

Can't see him going to liverpool if the job arises.

They have fallen so far from what they were under Benitez.

No AVFC, I said A Liverpool, ie. it would take a bigger club than yourselves for him to jump ship now.

That's still nonsense.

Maybe in your opinion but it could have been a possibility.

Can actually see Redknapp being approached. Think he stated somewhere that he would be interested in managing a national team. Not so sure he would take it though even though Scotland have some decent players now.