What are you doing with your flag?

Pilchard

i kept mine,( god knows why ), but from what i saw in the trinity upper, on the concourse, down the stairs, by the exit gates, along Trinity Road and down to the car park by the villa lesure centre not many of the flags made it home with their owners.

kept mine and will probably put it in the garage.... Did see a lot of them on the floor in and around the stadium though lol.

Thought the flags weren't too bad, I was expecting a bit of paper on a matchstick if I'm honest haha.

I dissed the plastic flags before hand but I have to say the Holte looked amazing at the start of the match with them all flying. Pity we didn't see the same scenes at the end. Compare our crowd last night compared to these Swansea bores at the moment. They may be a better football team but our crowd/passion and general class as a club is unrivaled in English football. 

I wish i took a photo now but was standing next to the pitch by the tunnel at the end of the game once all the fans had gone and there was about 50 flags in and around the tunnel area. What a waste of money.

Don't worry. They were recycled flags anyway. If you scratch them with a coin you will reveal Cleveland Browns colours and logo underneath.

Â