What are you doing with your flag?

Pilchard

Put it with the other flags from previous games, in the corner behind my computer. It's become a bit of a Villa themed area, various Villa detritus is gathered there - for example, remember the badges they gave out before the Sunderland game a few seasons ago? Stuff like that.

Put it with the other flags from previous games, in the corner behind my computer. It's become a bit of a Villa themed area, various Villa detritus is gathered there - for example, remember the badges they gave out before the Sunderland game a few seasons ago? Stuff like that.

This - I still have all the flags! Some memories better than others. I have the badges too - got a nice little collection going on my coat now. I used to wear them with pride, but the way I feel right now, it feels like they are on display like a masochist might show you his Prince Albert.

Just to add to the conspiracy theories... I very much doubt they were 'free' flags at all. The programme was an extra £2 and I doubt it cost much more to produce a 'flappy' cover so I think most people paid for the flag actually!!

I was definitely within throwing distance of Lambert (and I was tempted) but I know who I really want to throw it at is a few thousand miles away. And my god did the email thanking us for our support last night really p*ss me off!

Must admit I was hoping for a few more creative ideas ;)

And my god did the email thanking us for our support last night really p*ss me off!

I've seen this mentioned a few times - can anybody who has received it perhaps take a screen shot and display it here?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â