Boycott matches.

JackAVFC1993

Ive decided that while shitbert is still manager I will not go to another match. Is anyone doing the same and just had enough of what he has made this club into.... A JOKE. For people saying oh but the players need our backings. That is bullshit they dont care about us as is modern football and the fans are the ones bankrolling their lifestyles with these ripoff ticket prices and what do they do for us? **** ALL.

LAMBERT OUT LAMBERT OUT LAMBERT OUT

I won't be boycotting any matches although were absolutely shocking and have been for few years, we support the club aston villa and we like the players manager and chairman represent the name aston villa so although everyone else is letting the club down let's us supporters keep supporting the clubs name, aston villa is one of the great football clubs and I'm proud I support aston villa and we have such a rich history its up their with man utd liverpool etc but at the moment were in a lot of trouble but a club our size will come good again, we have enormous potential as a club, yes were watching a shower of shit and people are letting us down but let's stick with it, aslong as I can afford to keep goin I'll be their

The OP's age shouldn't matter a damn. He is just venting his frustration like the rest of us. I personally don't agree with the OP and will still show my support, however I do agree with JackAVFC1993 in that the players don't give a toss. They show that week in week out and are happy to carry on taking home thousands each week.

Radical change is necessary but not in the form of boycotting the club.

• Like 2

Everyone is freely entitled to do wha ttheywant without criticism. I went last night, I went to Southampton - forget it now. The crowd did their bitlastnightto what effect on players exactly?

If AVFC is your only life interst the nthat is sad, I have others and will spend time doing that.

As for SKY - why bother you can get streams for all Prem matches for free - modern football stinks - end of!

As for SKY - why bother you can get streams for all Prem matches for free - modern football stinks - end of!

This. If you want to boycott, by all means do. But the problems go far deeper than the manager or the owner, the problems are part of the modern game. So boycott Villa Park, but also boycott Sky, boycott all things Premier League, and all things UEFA. Boycott Barclaycard and Amstel as well.

This. If you want to boycott, by all means do. But the problems go far deeper than the manager or the owner, the problems are part of the modern game. So boycott Villa Park, but also boycott Sky, boycott all things Premier League, and all things UEFA. Boycott Barclaycard and Amstel as well.

exactly mate, this ay just a villa problem its a football problem,

Â