Formula One - 2013

BOF

well, most teams havent really bothered this year seeing as there are so many changes to the rules next season, turbos making a comeback, new engines etc, so there hasnt been any point in investing millions of pounds in development if they have to redo it all next year. Hopefully that means that next season will be a bit more even although i think rebull will still be on top ferrari and mercedes etc will probably move in a bit closer.

Yeah I think we can say that wasn't a vintage race. On to Monza now where I expect better. Rosberg might be a good bet for that one.

Yeah I think we can say that wasn't a vintage race. On to Monza now where I expect better. Rosberg might be a good bet for that one.

Judging by the straight line speed of that red bull at spa, and even running skinny rear wings it still stuck through the corners I wouldn't bet against another stroll for vettell in monza

Vettel will be tiny odds though and Rosberg won at Silverstone which is probably the closest track to Monza that they've run on to date this season. That's all I was thinking.

EDIT: Just checked and BetVictor have Vettel @ 13/8 and Rosberg @ 8/1. If the RBR is dominant then a cheeky bet on Webber at 10s might be good too.

Sauber was extremely fast at Monza last year. I want to see Hulkenberg in the top 5 to improve his chances of replacing Massa next year. McLaren have improved since the start of the year and an optimistic podium may be in store for JB or Checo.

• 2 weeks later...
Â