Formula One - 2013

BOF

I don't know if I'm late to the party with this one or not but Suzie Wolff is going to be Williams' choice for their 'young driver' (she's 30) test.

Anyone know if she's close to being competitive? A female F1 driver who can actually hold her own would be a sponsor's wet dream.

That lady in NASCAR got dolla dolla bills yo and I don't think she's exactly vying for whatever championship it is you vie for in NASCAR.

Edited by ArteSuave

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta feel sorry for webber his car/pit cannot get it right at all compared to his team mate ...just miles apart

Yeah, funny isn't. One team, two guys. One never gets a bad break an the other never gets a good one. If I was of a more suspicious mind I'd think they weren't being treated equally.

Great drive from Lewis and a fantastic final stint from Kimi on those tyres.

Kimi is a better driver than Vettel and I think it showed - given better tyres, a faster car and ten laps to do it in, Vettl managed one attempt to get by him and moaned to his put lane when Kimi didn't just give it up. If those two had been in the other cars, I can't help but feel that Raikonnen would have been through without too much fuss.

Great drive from Lewis and a fantastic final stint from Kimi on those tyres.

Kimi is a better driver than Vettel and I think it showed - given better tyres, a faster car and ten laps to do it in, Vettl managed one attempt to get by him and moaned to his put lane when Kimi didn't just give it up. If those two had been in the other cars, I can't help but feel that Raikonnen would have been through without too much fuss.

Be great to see those two in the same car next season at Red Bull. A client of mine does a lot of the PR for Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi and worked at the Ferrari F1 team at the same time as Kimi, and previously with Schuey too. He rates Raikonnen as the best driver he's seen on the track, as well as being an amazing asset in the development, set-up and testing of the vehicle.

Â