Weekends football 29/30 December

andykeenan

Saturday

Premiership

Early kick off Spurs away at Sunderland Sky Fulham home to Swansea Man City away at Norwich Man Utd home to Albion Reading home to West Ham Stoke home to Southampton late kic off Arsenal home to Newcastle ESPN

Championship

Huddersfield v Sheff Wed 12:30 Hull v Leeds United 12:30 Barnsley v Blackburn Bolton v Small Heath Bristol City v Peterborough Burnley v Leicester Cardiff v Millwall Charlton v Derby Middlesbrough v Blackpool Nottm Forest v Crystal Palace Pitch inspection 9.30am Wolves v Ipswich Brighton v Watford 5.20 Sky

Sunday

Premiership

Everton home to Chelsea 1.20 Sky Liverpool at QPR 4pm Sky

I expect to see some very depressed people passing my window around 5pm on their way out of the Forest ground, poor poor people don't know what they are going to be paying to watch.

Elsewhere I'm hoping for a Birmingham defeat and the teams below them picking up points to continue closing the gap on them.

Bale with a yellow for diving. There was definitely contact but it was minimal. I don't think he deserved the yellow.

I really don't think I'm being biased in saying he shouldn't have had his last 3 yellows. There was contact on each occasion. He made a shocking dive against you (I think it was you), but since then he's been victimized. Maybe understandably given then terrible dive I just mentioned, but refs can't just decide he's dived and booked based on his reputation. Today's contact really wasn't even that minimal. It was knee into knee, not just a mild brush with the edge of the foot.

Â