U.S. Politics

maqroll

Just now, TheAuthority said:

I'm not 100% sure of that. There are 5 accusers now. It might depend on what happens when this prosecutor starts cross examining her.

How chickenshit are the GOP that they had to hire a female prosecutor to interview and question her?

Scum, history will not judge them kindly.

• Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

This looks and feels like a trial of Mrs Ford. What the **** is this?

A sideshow to add an air of legitimacy when all this makes the sum total of the square root of **** all difference.

• Like 2

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Grassley - can't even run his own victim show trial. What an idiot.

Tied themselves to 5 minutes each and his own prosecutor could barely finish his 2nd question.

**** sickening. Scum.

Americans in a nutshell.  They don't want to believe truths, they believe that they want to believe and stick to it. You can't challenge people who turn to "Ma Raights".  

You'd think they'd grow out of it, but they never do. I guess that's the price you pay for private companies educating your kids, feeding you, making you sick and then turning you away if you haven't paid their companies for insurance.

So much to love about America, and yet so much to hate. 

2 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Americans in a nutshell.  They don't want to believe truths, they believe that they want to believe and stick to it. You can't challenge people who turn to "Ma Raights".  

You'd think they'd grow out of it, but they never do. I guess that's the price you pay for private companies educating your kids, feeding you, making you sick and then turning you away if you haven't paid their companies for insurance.

So much to love about America, and yet so much to hate. 

Ignorance is fairly ubiquitous - not wholly an American trait.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

Ignorance is fairly ubiquitous - not wholly an American trait.

Absolutely not.  And there are a great many great Americans, it's just more noticeable because I see it on TV, they speak the same language, and there's **** loads of ya. 

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

Absolutely not.  And there are a great many great Americans, it's just more noticeable because I see it on TV, they speak the same language, and there's **** loads of ya. 

Hey - I'm from Wordsley! Don't lump me in with the crazy yanks!

• Haha 1

Â