U.S. Politics

maqroll

21 minutes ago, nick76 said:

How are these people so stupid and how do they get to these positions of power? You would at least think she was smart enough to employ a college kid who could tell her some history.

We are in a post reality, post truth, post fact era where everything is a grift.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nick76 said:

Not a surprise from him but to still write it down is something else…

With respect to the people of East Palestine, Ohio, who gives a s**t about East Palestine, Ohio when the pre-eminant ideological conflict of the 21st Century is playing out in Ukraine.

Smacks of Karens and some people who haven't been given any attention for five minutes.

Childish.

Edited by HKP90
typo
  • Like 1

Nice of the EPA to finally step in and take control of the mess in Ohio.

The Cinci water authority diverted to its back-up water intake over the weekend as it does not know what is in the Ohio river now. 

Hopefully the EPA gold toilet seat clean-up this mess and bankrupt that rail company. A midwest PG&E.

• Like 1

On 21/02/2023 at 05:39, HKP90 said:

With respect to the people of East Palestine, Ohio, who gives a s**t about East Palestine, Ohio when the pre-eminant ideological conflict of the 21st Century is playing out in Ukraine.

Smacks of Karens and some people who haven't been given any attention for five minutes.

Childish.

There are a lot of years still to go in this wee century for such a grand statement. 

13 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I should have said 'so far', you are right.

I was being a tad pedantic, but it is so easy for any of us to navel gaze.

Imagine 1919 and the never again thoughts etc. etc., and this replays all the way back through recorded history.

31 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Did I just see Biden falling up the stairs again whilst trying to board the plane? 

Amazing he can get up stairs at all in all honesty. Surprised they don't insist on a dock now to be honest. One day he's going to go arse over tit and break his neck. 

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Did I just see Biden falling up the stairs again whilst trying to board the plane? 

If it’s the one doing the rounds then I thought the person was at the back of the plane and in the shot you can see all the dignitaries waiting at the front of the plane , where Biden would usually appear 

so I’m going with No , but only guessing 

3 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

There's not many 80 year olds have to walk up steep stairs with speed, purpose and intent.

American politics is weird.

6 hours ago, Mr_Dogg said:

There's not many 80 year olds have to walk up steep stairs with speed, purpose and intent.

American politics is weird.

I agree, you’d think in the image type world that politics is, getting Biden to do that or even Trump to struggle to walk down that Military ramp a few years ago their people would do something different because otherwise that becomes the story not whatever has come before it.

Â