U.S. Politics

maqroll

Head of the Dept. of Homeland Security was driven out of a restaurant in Washington tonight. What kind of restaurant? 

Mexican...

Click through to the replies for a video of what happened inside.

I'm not entirely sure how l feel about someone holding public office not being able to have a normal private life. But the contempt she has shown for the issue over the last few days, and constantly doubling down behind Trump makes it easy to think f*^k her.

She should be hounded out of office IMO.

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 1

Corey Lewandowski ladies & gentlemen. Former campaign manager for Trump and reportedly still a close confident.

After he left the campaign he set up a 'lobbying firm'* which overlooks the White House. 

*Give us an obscene amount of money because and I will tell what laws for Trump to pass because I am his friend.

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Head of the Dept. of Homeland Security was driven out of a restaurant in Washington tonight. What kind of restaurant? 

Mexican...

Click through to the replies for a video of what happened inside.

I'm not entirely sure how l feel about someone holding public office not being able to have a normal private life. But the contempt she has shown for the issue over the last few days, and constantly doubling down behind Trump makes it easy to think f*^k her.

She should be hounded out of office IMO.

The time for those type of civilities is long gone in my view. ‘Normal ‘ is being redefined daily to the extent that things that would’ve been unthinkable even a year or two ago are everyday. The argument will be that such actions will legitimise similar mob activity by Trumpistas , but they need no such legitimisation.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, maqroll said:

US just withdrew from the UN Human Rights Council. The light continues to dim.

Haley apparently called it a 'hypocritical and self-serving' body 'which makes a mockery of human rights'. Surprised they left as it sounds right up the current administration's street.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

USA pulled out of the UN so they don't care what they think.

Friendship with the EU is now over, Russia and North Korea are USA's best friend. 

Along with Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Trump grandstanding that he's stopping child seperation, but seemingly only for the more heinous reason of using then as hostages to get his way with his stupid **** wall and other idiotic immigration blathering.

Â