Playstation 4

hogso

Got my PS4 last week at HMV for £308 which included Last of Us remastered. Was only thinking about getting one but couldn't really resist at that price

Great deal that is!

Yep, I was very surprised as HMV are usually the most expensive in that field, not sure if they are that price all over the UK or if it was just an offer at my local one. Xbox One was also the same price and included the new Trials game

Got my PS4 last week at HMV for £308 which included Last of Us remastered. Was only thinking about getting one but couldn't really resist at that price

That's even more tempting for me!

I have no urge to play mine at the moment, I've finished Wolfenstein and Second Son and I can't be arsed to finish Watchdogs or play FIFA.

I'm biding my time for the winter game feet that is coming......... It's dragging and poor play station is lonely.

I'm sure there will be FIFA bundles. I'd be surprised if they undercut the Destiny deals, I think Sony are willing to accept a smaller margin at the moment just because they want PS4's in houses and the brand association with what will probably be one of the major franchises of this generation.   It wouldn't surprise me if you can get that £319 Destiny bundle and FIFA for the same price as what a FIFA bundle will cost next month. 

Wait until there's some games you actually want to play that are exclusive to one console, then decide. It's not worth it at the moment.

Good advice. I am still not sure which to get, my preference is the PS4 but I do like the Xbox 360.

Â