Playstation 4

hogso

Official Playstation Magazine are saying that their next is the most exciting cover in the history of the mag. They haven't given any other info, except that 'a series of massive significance is finally being confirmed for PS4'.

Can you imagine if it was Shenmue :o

Edited by hogso
  • Like 1

you cant do that to me! would be amazing

the thing is "a series of massive significance" that could be devil may cry or an anti climax such as ratchet and clank or GT, games that i'd be getting but i'd always anticipate coming to PS4

i'm guessing resident evil or a return of jak and daxter

Anythings possible really! These sorts of teasers tend to be a massive anti-climax though, so v4e's suggestion of Jak and Daxter might not be too far off the mark. We can but hope for something more significant.

There is a lot of RPG`s on the horizon.

South park Stick of Truth

Bound by flame

Lords of the fallen

Witcher 3

And probably a lot more I can`t think of at the moment.

I would also say that their most exciting cover has to be something Playstation/sony exclusive so something like Crash might be it. Would be pretty weird if it was something like Syphon Filter, but no surprise as I have heard similar lines numerous times.

What, a whole new one? Cos an updated version for PS4 is free on PS+ next month. Not a 'series' though.

God knows, but I very much doubt that there will be any huge exclusive in the Playstation magazine, it rarely happens and is probably just a marketing ploy. If there were any huge game series coming to next gen, we'd know about it already.

The Division looks amazing and I think that's out this month.

there was a lot of talk of it slipping to next year :(

agree about it looking amazing, that, the order and watch dogs are the ones i after at the moment, will probably also pick up infamous and dynasty warriors just to plug the time

think its MGS, infamous and minecraft confirmed for march

I have read some rumours today that suggest some sort of updated versions of the first three Uncharted games are coming to PS4. Could be that...

Â