Playstation 4

hogso

I've just read reviews of Contrast and Resogun - the two free starter games you get with the PS+ sub. Contrast is basically a Limbo ripoff, and a shite one, but Resogun appears to be OK. I say appears, because although the review was very positive on the whole, I have no interest in a Defender clone, or that kind of gameplay, at all.

My mate's had a PS4 pre-ordered since March from Game.

He got an email yesterday saying it had been cancelled due to an issue when they tried to take payment.

Shouldn't have been a problem. Money in his account, nothing wrong with his card/account or anything like that.

Anyone think this might be Game playing silly buggers because they don't have the stock?

My mate's had a PS4 pre-ordered since March from Game.

He got an email yesterday saying it had been cancelled due to an issue when they tried to take payment.

Shouldn't have been a problem. Money in his account, nothing wrong with his card/account or anything like that.

Anyone think this might be Game playing silly buggers because they don't have the stock?

155 Asda stores around the country are selling them at launch without a pre-order. He should get a refund and get to his nearest one and camp out or something.

just been in to GAME, CoD was on sale, £59.99

is that them adding a tenner due to it being available now? I was under the impression games were going to be £49.99

Christmas is coming and early adopters are generally happy to be gouged so GAME & co are seeing what they can get.  Within a year prices will be back to normal because the market won't sustain £60 games.  PS4 and Xbone titles are still the $59.99 (approx £37 at today's exchange rate) that PS3 and 360 games are sold for in the USA. 

Edited by The_Rev

What do you reckon the chances are of going out to a shop to buy one on Friday? It's temping. 

You want to have both?!

Get a PS4 though!

Yeah tempted. Just bought a new LED TV for my bedroom. A PS4 would go nicely under it :)

Buy it, then blow up shit with me on BF :)

Yup I'm definitely interested in doing that. I'm thinking i'll either get one spur of the moment on Friday, or wait til January. Either way, I'll have one within a few months. Blowing stuff up sounds like good fun :)

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Buy it, then blow up shit with me on BF :)

Yup I'm definitely interested in doing that. I'm thinking i'll either get one spur of the moment on Friday, or wait til January. Either way, I'll have one within a few months. Blowing stuff up sounds like good fun :)

Same boat as you, to sail or not to sail is the question

I'm getting mine in Jan.  Hopefully there may be a couple of cheaper bundles or maybe the eye toy thing might be a bit cheaper.  not expecting much, but even if it's just so they can patch a few things I'll be able to play to my hearts content straight away :)

now?

Well if there is a shortage (Should be able to pick one up from Asda) then they will go for more before Xmas than after, because parents poop themselves at the thought of little johnny not getting his ps4 for xmas.

If you wait a month, there will definitely be stock everywhere, the bundles may be better and the problems with bits and bobs will be patched out.  Win win for me :) 

Â