Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

out of the 3 games of death, we have the best odds for this one. if we can perform like we did for the first hour against man u for 90 mins then we can get some points today.

they'd be bonus points though, tuesday sees the start of a run we need to be scroing well from...

I was having a chat to a arsenal fan in the pub this evening and he said he hates playing Villa because we have turned into there bogie team..

He went on to say that we always give them a game at VP and we are hard to beat. Depending on what mood arsenal are in he is actually expecting a slip up tomorrow and we will snatch it.

Personally I just hope we give it another good go like we have shown against manure & first half of city and I also have a feeling we might just actually sneak this but very very narrowly.

Drink clouds judgement and he probably said that for you to pay for another drink :o.

Can't see anything other than an Arsenal win.

Drink clouds judgement and he probably said that for you to pay for another drink :o.

Can't see anything other than an Arsenal win.

They have not lost in 13 visits to Villa Park, hardly a bogey team are we!

See us taking the lead, arsenal then coming out after half time and blowing us off the park and we lose 1 3

I think it will be close in the first half, we will fade in the second go one down and then Lambert will make some dodgy substitutions and we will lose by three

My team would be as follows:

GK Guzan

RB Lowton

CB Vlaar

CB Clark

LB Lichaj

CM Bannan

CM Westwood

CM Ireland

RW Holman

CF Benteke

LW Gabby

Subs: Given, Stevens, Baker, El Ahmadi, Bent, Weimann, Delph.

Maybe Baker in for Clark but other than that it doesnt get much better. Every time you look at a Villa starting XI its quite depressing, no matter who who start with the weak points are glaringly obvious. All the oppostion have to do is keep Benteke quiet and we offer nothing at all. The midfield really is appauling

Said it in another thread, if we are going to get anything from this game we need to expose Arsenal's weaknesses at the back...bring gabby into the middle to utilise his pace against metersacker (spg?), then have benteke on the left so that he can bully jenkinson ala smalling...