January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

What was it that he said, "hated Birmingham, hated the club......" And people wanted rocket polisher Warnock to play for Villa again. I hope he has gone, the clearing in the woods is on a par with Hopkins and Hodge!

I saw him in one of his last appearances for Villa in an expo game in the USA. He was diabolical and had a yelling fit with nzogbia. Glad he's going but so dark are the times I've started to think of him for a DM option. Please let us bring someone in for DM and at least make a good run at staying up.

depends how much we pay of Huttons wage as is reportedly a loan

even half of them would see us knocking a minimum of £65k off the bill, you'd still get a handy enough player and a younger prospect in for that. we don't need any more of the latter, but we won't get 2 of the former unless we're really, really lucky. which we arent. ever.

Premier League teams including Tottenham, Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool are all believed to be interested in signing striker Christian Benteke from struggling Aston Villa. The 22-year-old has scored 11 goals this season.

According to the Sunday Mirror. If we let this happen, we deserve to go down, unless we triple our money perhaps. He is a good prospect who is playing very well while developing!

Premier League teams including Tottenham, Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool are all believed to be interested in signing striker Christian Benteke from struggling Aston Villa. The 22-year-old has scored 11 goals this season.

According to the Sunday Mirror. If we let this happen, we deserve to go down, unless we triple our money perhaps. He is a good prospect who is playing very well while developing!

If I was a premier league rival I'd also be looking to relieve Villa of Andi Weimann

Nothing can happen till the summer. He has already played for two clubs. He can't play for more than 2 clubs in a season. 

If I was a premier league rival I'd also be looking to relieve Villa of Andi Weimann

If we sold Wiemann, I would burn Villa Park to the ground...ok, maybe not, but I'd be really cross!

I'm sorry but to me, I think he is the first name on the team sheet, he's quick, he can shoot, he can pas, he has confidence, he gives a shit about the club. When he scores, he doesn't tap it in, he bloody leathers it into the net (as opposed to over it)...I just don't understand why MON made us suffer watching Delfouneso when we had AW on the bench! If we can tie him to a new contract he will become a Villa legend!

Sorry, it's a bit early for man crushes isn't it...

If we sold Wiemann, I would burn Villa Park to the ground...ok, maybe not, but I'd be really cross!

I'm sorry but to me, I think he is the first name on the team sheet, he's quick, he can shoot, he can pas, he has confidence, he gives a shit about the club. When he scores, he doesn't tap it in, he bloody leathers it into the net (as opposed to over it)...I just don't understand why MON made us suffer watching Delfouneso when we had AW on the bench! If we can tie him to a new contract he will become a Villa legend!Sorry, it's a bit early for man crushes isn't it...

if someone offered 6 or 8 million for him do you think we would reject it? I don't

See Liverpool have signed Coutinho - oh well.

More of a nice to have than a priority for us. Any money we free up by, hopefully, getting Warnock and Hutton off the books needs to be used to bring in a CB and a DM.

It's too late in the window to change the manager so we might as well let him bring in a CB and DM and see what can be done to move us up the table, especially as his signings have been much better than those McLeish managed to bring in. If we had some bollocks we should go all out for Wanyama and Lescott but it won't happen.

• Like 1

Randy sold milner,randy replaced him with ireland..randy carries the can for sticking ireland on a 4 or 5year contract on high wages.. then telling every manager we must reduce the wage bill.

At the time pretty much everyone on here was happy that we got Ireland, and most thought the deal was decent.

Milner wanted to leave, once a player wants to o there is little pint in trying o make them stay.

agree Dickie, but we will have to pay up his contract. As that will be more than £3.50 and a stick of rock we won't

forgot about that bit, maybe we can negotiate he sick of rock?