The Young Apprentice

andykeenan

I don't mind the usual grown up version of The Apprentice, although I hink it's had its day now. The junior version is appalling though. I really have a problem with kids trying to be like cut throat business execs and stabbing each other in the back.

I don't mind the usual grown up version of The Apprentice, although I hink it's had its day now. The junior version is appalling though. I really have a problem with kids trying to be like cut throat business execs and stabbing each other in the back.

I agree

I think I say it every year ... at they age they should go out get drunk , party a bit , shag a few goats and so on .. worry about becoming the next Donald Trump when you are older

This version of the show in particular is fixed though isn't it? Sir Alan has already seen the business plans and has worked out who he'd like to give his money to at the end of the series so it is a charade all the way with him trying to find an excuse to keep who he wants and get rid of who he doesn't, the first episode emphasising that exact point. One person is responsible for everything that went wrong in the task, yet is kept on in favour of somebody who isn't great at selling tat at a car boot sale. Makes no sense.

Though he got fired and made sone mistakes i was Impressed with Sean tonight

Courteous enough to acknowledge his mistake and apologise to the team member whose advise he ignored

He may not be the best project manager but he should come out of the show with some credit

• 2 weeks later...
Â