Football Manager 2013

AndyClarke

I think we will have the weakest squad in the league on FM13 (and that is not a dig at Andy, as he said, he has not rated the new signings). The main problem is, if we had bought lower league players from abroad, they probably would have a higher potential than the ones we do have from this country. Will be a big challenge, especially as my gut feeling is that there will be about £5m to spend.

This is the first time Villa have been out an bought players from the lower leagues who are likely to need major alteration. In the past most signings need a tweak here or there but only after I'd seen plenty of them. Going on FM2012 data, I think Bowery is something like CA75 PA98 and Westwood is CA70 PA100 which will obviously mean they never get near the Villa first team, rot in the reserves and get released, that is something we might have to look at if there is time, otherwise for a future update.

I will be releasing an unofficial database once the game is released which will include the U16 players.

Find it pretty hilarious how 'realistic tax laws' are being touted as one of this years new features

WOW FINALLY, IVE BEEN HOPING FOR THAT FOR YEARS

LMA Manager-esque half season challenges might be OK though.

Plenty of games that include good financial management gets a loyal following. I saw that and actually thought: "Finally!" :) I enjoy that part of it, especially when playing in the lower leagues, and always felt the tax- and 'other' post in the expenditure overview was a bit too random. Obviously I don't want a game where I have to submit a tax form, but it's nice when all the little details makes sense and when you can influence them with a little bit of cleverness.

I will definitely be interested in the u16-players, Andy :thumb:

Probably end of October.

Although, I am not sure I will get it. Will be the first time since CM2 that I haven't played one of these games. Yes, I know about the change of hands and all. I have always bought FM on release too.

Just feels like the game has become too samey, too much time and effort needed now.

Wasn't sure whether to get this year's edition. I didn't get FM12 and although I really enjoyed FM11, I haven't played it in a while and wasn't sure if I could find the time to start again with this year's. However, I'm now going to find the time - thanks for the link! :thumb:

Will this download work on a Mac? Or is it just purely Windows? The site says PC, but the game is usable on both? I don't want to download it, and not be able to use it :D

its steam activated so best bet would be to ask on steam forums but dont see why it shouldnt work on a mac.

just googled and it says if its steam play enabled you should be able to download on mac withe the mac steam client.

Â