Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I see Wigan won't let us take 5k there for the last game if relegation is on the line - even though that's what they give most sides and what they're giving Spurs this weekend . Cheeky words removed. No matter, we'll outsing them regardless.

Well if it was at Villa Park i would hope Faulkner would do the same. But i've a feeling the clown wouldnt

I dunno if I can arsed going to risk not getting let in. Especially cause I'll be with my brother who would be seriously upset to not get in.

Edited by StefanAVFC

For league games the max we sell to away sides is what , 3400 ?

I dunno if I can arsed going to risk not getting let in. Especially cause I'll be with my brother who would be seriously upset to not get in.

Keep trying the ticket office for returns, eBay and Viagogo . Something will come up

For league games the max we sell to away sides is what , 3400 ?

Keep trying the ticket office for returns, eBay and Viagogo . Something will come up

I am pretty sure the ticket office have a rather large waiting list for returns.

I see Wigan won't let us take 5k there for the last game if relegation is on the line - even though that's what they give most sides and what they're giving Spurs this weekend . Cheeky words removed. No matter, we'll outsing them regardless.

There will be Villa all around the ground, no matter.

And a load of Blues apparently...if the rumours are true.

There will be Villa all around the ground, no matter.

And a load of Blues apparently...if the rumours are true.

Yeah, hiding in tesco's from the inevitable kicking they will recieve. I mean, they are ran all over the place at that pig sty they call a ground, so i doubt it. They know whos top dog and Wigan is a far place to go to have it proved to them once again.

(Not that i condone violence)

Wigans alllocation is the biggest load of cack I have heard for a long time. They can dress it up as police reasons but its obvious that they are giving us just 3k as it could well be a premiership playoff match. I mean every half decent size club has had about a 5k allocation since they have got promoted so they must be used to it. If I remember Whelan tried at first to give the side stand to away sides of 8k allocation but he wasnt allowed to. Its not our fault that they have no support even nearly a decade into top flight football. He also moaned that he had to pay for policing around his poxy ground as well. Not happy with this.  :angry:

Wigans alllocation is the biggest load of cack I have heard for a long time. They can dress it up as police reasons but its obvious that they are giving us just 3k as it could well be a premiership playoff match. I mean every half decent size club has had about a 5k allocation since they have got promoted so they must be used to it. If I remember Whelan tried at first to give the side stand to away sides of 8k allocation but he wasnt allowed to. Its not our fault that they have no support even nearly a decade into top flight football. He also moaned that he had to pay for policing around his poxy ground as well. Not happy with this.  :angry:

If other sides have been allocated 5,000 tickets this season and our request has been denied, then surely we have the right to appeal?

This club needs to start thinking along the lines of what it's capable of......

It is certainly not beyond us to get 10 points from the last 4 games.

At some stage of this clubs supposed development a strong positive approach has to begin.

What about right now.

• Like 4

Don't worry guys, I think I have decided on a perfect relegated song if we do go down, will hopefully make things a little better.

Band of Horses - the funeral.... Give it a listen, great song.

I will love it if we beat Wigan and send them down. I am sorry but i dont buy all this Martinez love in. They are rubbish every year- its not a 'project'- its buying players on the cheap to try and survive for another season in the prem. Their ground is a dump. Whelan is possibly even more annoying than Doug. 8 years in the prem and their support is still shite- if they go down they would be getting 10,000 in the championship. A total non entity of a club with only pies and northern soul as possible reasons for their existence.

• Like 2

I will love it if we beat Wigan and send them down. I am sorry but i dont buy all this Martinez love in. They are rubbish every year- its not a 'project'- its buying players on the cheap to try and survive for another season in the prem. Their ground is a dump. Whelan is possibly even more annoying than Doug. 8 years in the prem and their support is still shite- if they go down they would be getting 10,000 in the championship. A total non entity of a club with only pies and northern soul as possible reasons for their existence.

True but Wigan were once a non league side, and for them just to keep in the Premiere league is achievement in itself. Its not their fault they don't have a fanbase.

Wigan would not even be considered as a remarkable draw by any team currently in the Bluesquare.com.  You can hear the groans of discontent & disappointment by all the minnows who battle their way to the 3rd round of the FA Cup only to be drawn against this utter shite.Now for Wigan That's a big Game.

I would just love it if some non entity of a Rugby team got promoted to the Stones Bitter Championship or whatever it is called & pissed all over Wigan at the DWD so they would then know how the rest of the football world feel about this load of shite. Every one loves an under dog but not when it's shitting all over the carpet!.

• Like 1

Harsh, while I'm not one who will join in the media wankfest for Martinez, I respect him a lot more than say Pullis . I would of loved stoke to go, we can still hope.

Like the mighty Villa, eh?

They don't operate a waiting list for returns. It's luck of the drawer and persistance

I'm pretty sure there was a statement on avfc.co.UK a few days ago that said names were being taken for waiting lists.

It's no surprise our allocation is 3k, with the probability that one will be relegated, throw in the small heath element, I'd say the chances of trouble are huge