Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

They don't score enough goals to stay up, and their defence is not as strong as it once was. Which leaves them with nothing.

And their 'easy(sic) on paper' games are away from home, where they tend to be shit. At home they have Man Utd and Spurs plus the one game against Norwich that I see them getting something in. People say Sunderland are in trouble too and they are. But their fixtures are easier. Their home game against Stoke will be crucial but I'd fancy them to win it for the reasons stated above.
  • Like 1

I'm still nervous. We need two more wins, starting tomorrow.

Absolutely. The worst thing the players could do would be to think that we're out of it because we're in good form. 33pts never kept anyone safe so there's still a job to do. I don't for a second think that they do think they're out of it. But we're going in the right direction at least, which is more than some can say.

What's terrifying me is that on all the other team's forums, they're discounting us as in a relegation battle. Saying we'll be miles safe by May.

Well they're just jinxing it aren't they!

What's terrifying me is that on all the other team's forums, they're discounting us as in a relegation battle. Saying we'll be miles safe by May.

Which club forums. I am interested in having a read of what other fans think about AVFC and our current mess.

Which club forums. I am interested in having a read of what other fans think about AVFC and our current mess.

Sunderland and Stoke. Norwich aren't really threatened enough and Wigan hardly have an active forum.

Sunderland and Stoke. Norwich aren't really threatened enough and Wigan hardly have an active forum.

the internet wont reach wigan until 2017

And when it does....Dave Whelen will lead it out.

I still think it'll go down to the last day.

People say we have a decent run in, but I think its really tough. Lots of teams around us and we have Chelsea and United games in there as well.

Edited by adz.villa

Bwahaha :lol:

Perhaps you should try the Wigan Warriors forum wouldn't surprise me if they share a forum like they do with the ground

Piss pot club i really hope this will be their year

It's been a couple of weeks since the last Monte Carlo simulations...

(on a slightly unrelated note, I make it about a 1 in 160 chance that we finish top half)

QPR: 0% stay up, 34% 19th, 66% 20th

Reading: 0% stay up, 3% 18th, 62% 19th, 35% 20th

Sunderland: 24% stay up, 74% 18th, 2% 19th

Wigan: 86% stay up, 14% 18th

Villa: 92% stay up, 8% 18th

Norwich: 98% stay up, 2% 18th

Stoke: 99% stay up, 1% 18th [limping over the line...]

Edited by leviramsey

Do they have telephones yet or are they still sending pigeons?