Rino8

What I find entertaining is that he is now trying to spin it that he's staying because of the affection of the fans. What a thoroughly contemptible lying toad that man is.

the worst part is they will buy it, and defend him again when he does something repulsive on the pitch

It's probably the best result they could have hoped for given the circumstances and it's looking like Rooney and Bale will be staying put as well.

So much for player power eh?

rumour is Rooney will leave after August 26th. No way United 1st home game under MOyes be Rooney return

Liverpool are basically Villa with richer and more ruthless owners (whether that makes them better or worse is open to question).

(and I'm not sure which club I've insulted more with that comparison...)

Edited by leviramsey

What I find entertaining is that he is now trying to spin it that he's staying because of the affection of the fans. What a thoroughly contemptible lying toad that man is.

the worst part is they will buy it, and defend him again when he does something repulsive on the pitch

Suarez and Liverpool were made for each other. Despicable character for a delusional club.

Unfortunately, the world cup and an unquestionable selfishness means he can only really have a very good season with them :( ... after the ban :P

Unfortunately, the world cup and an unquestionable selfishness means he can only really have a very good season with them :( ... after the ban :P

And whatever we say about Suarez, he's an insane, psychotic competitor. Everything thing he does that we hate him for, dives, bites, racially abuses, is done to help his team win by either getting calls his teams way or by getting under an opponents skin (literally) and irritating them so they play worse. Then there's that red card in the world cup against Ghana, he really is desperate to win. 

Also, if Liverpool add Willian, who is available on the cheap and who has been linked with a host of top teams, they could legitimately be really good this year. 

Suarez now saying he never said he was staying at Liverpool this morning and someone made that quote up.

The transfer saga that just won't go away...

Really? I saw something to this effect on twitter, the whole thing blew up from one guy tweeting a "quote" from an interview in Uruguay apparently.

Also saw a few comments along the lines of "He's staying! he may be a lying racist cannibal, but he's OUR lying racist cannibal YNWA" 

The way he has twisted that club and its fan base back and forth yet they would still back him despite his terrible behaviour.

That phrase 'no player is bigger than the club' gets used a lot but this is the closest example of a player getting away with anything because they are more important than the overall team that I can think of.

Â