celebrity cunts. why are they famous?

Jimzk5

so i sky+ a programme t`other day called "the premiership`s 50 greatest moments" you know the sort of thing, clip, 2 or 3 sort of comedians and journo in a studio make a whitty remark etc, and then this word removed turns up on screen

joe-swash.jpg

Joe **** Swash, famous for having a bit part role in eastenders over 8 **** years ago, how does he still get paid to be on tele?

anyone else got a suggestion?

He won I'm a celebrity so i guess that technically makes him a Celebrity the nation voted for him but i agree he's a tosser judged by the above picture those long sessions on the sunbeds are starting to take their toll not long before he looks like an alligator skin handbag

Hasn't he always beeN? With his pug nosed stick insect missus usually not far behind.

Although Paul **** McCartney is outdoing him recently

Looking at the pic address it's another shite TV show called Geordie Shore, thankfully I've never seen it and never will.

In fact I haven't turned the TV on since I got back from me hols, and before that only had it on for Olympics

This years Celebrity Big Brother - I only recognise 3 out of 12, so the other 9 who's names I don't know
But you looked though!

I wouldn't go near it, whether I'd heard of them or not.

One of my most hated songs of the 70s was The Stylistics' "(You Ought to be) a Star on a TV Show" - which was absolutely loved by the chav-equivalents of the day, and summed up everything about their sad lives. But at least they weren't actually given that opportunity.

Nowadays they are, to the eternal shame of the TV industry.

This years Celebrity Big Brother - I only recognise 3 out of 12, so the other 9 who's names I don't know
But you looked though!

I wouldn't go near it, whether I'd heard of them or not.

One of my most hated songs of the 70s was The Stylistics' "(You Ought to be) a Star on a TV Show" - which was absolutely loved by the chav-equivalents of the day, and summed up everything about their sad lives. But at least they weren't actually given that opportunity.

Nowadays they are, to the eternal shame of the TV industry.

What's wrong with reality TV?

Â