Exclusive ful match coverage on AVTV

"Stephen Warnock slips a neat ball into Nathan Delfouneso who steers a precise finish into the right corner from the edge of the area."

Yep.. You read that right. Warnock and neat ball in the same sentence. Lambert really is a miracle worker.

Good first half. Busy Midfield sound great for us. At least 2-0 to us by full-time I hope. Interesting that the first goal was set up and scored by two players under scrutiny.

Like to see Lambert make all the changes possible for the second half, give everyone a run out.

19th minute applause for Stan, Philadelphia fans also join in, nice touch.

The Union put up the "Get Well Stan #19" graphic for the 19th minute; IIRC the Union fans mostly let us applaud (I suspect many didn't know what was going on) and then applauded (possibly applauding us) after the minute.

Well I signed up for a month's AVTV subscription solely on the promise they gave that you'd be able to watch the US Tour games at 10am on the morning after the matches but its 11am now and not only nothing but loads of "spoilers" all over AVTV to give the result away so ...... totally p*ssed off now and I feel like AVTV has conned me into a subscripton !

I dont think its a con, i mean if you want to watch the pre season games in full then its worth the subscription. Plus some good interviews and you would also have seen Paul Lambert call Richard Dunne fat in the press conference the other day.

I dont think its a con, i mean if you want to watch the pre season games in full then its worth the subscription. Plus some good interviews and you would also have seen Paul Lambert call Richard Dunne fat in the press conference the other day.

really?

really?

Yep, it went something like, and I believe this is verbatim;

Interviewer - "What do you think of Richard Dunne, Paul?"

Lambert - "I think he is fat"

Â