Exclusive ful match coverage on AVTV

I guess to those that signed up to AVTV to watch the games may be disappointed by the news that Chicago Fire are streaming the game worldwide via their site on Saturday. They have no subscription for it either so it will be free to watch for everyone.

**** hell.

I signed up so I could watch the full stream. Up reasonably early to watch it. There's no stream, despite promises that it would be up 3 hours ago.

Oh and thanks the **** spoilers, I know a good bit about the game too.

Daniel - they said the game would be up at 10am GMT.

Edit: link.

The entire 90 minutes from Philadelphia Union v Villa, Chicago Fire v Villa and Portland Timbers v Villa will be available in the morning UK time - 10am for Philadelphia and Chicago and 12noon for Portland.

The entire 90 minutes from Philadelphia Union v Villa, Chicago Fire v Villa and Portland Timbers v Villa will be available in the morning UK time - 10am for Philadelphia and Chicago and 12noon for Portland.

Shouldn't they have dropped the "at 10am" and replaced it with "at some point when we can be bothered and, in the meantime, we'll plaster the result all over AVTV so that you can't enjoy it even when we do bother to put it up" ?!!!

Aston Villa FC ‏@AVFCOfficial

Apologies for the delay in bringing you footage of last night's game on ‪#AVTV‬. We are working to resolve the technical issues. ‪#AVFC

Shit happens. It will be there.

Apologies for the delay in bringing you footage of last night's game on ‪#AVTV‬. We are working to resolve the technical issues. ‪#AVFC

If I'm late meeting a friend, I don't expect them to check my Twitter feed for an update.

Some of us have signed up to watch these games, and re-arranged our schedules to fit them in.

unfortunately i have seen the score which will ruin my experience. Imagine whats gonna happen when we play at uk time 4.00am. I doubt theyll have the game up at 10am that day.

Do you guys reckon they will stream the peterborough and forest games live? really hope so.

If I'm late meeting a friend, I don't expect them to check my Twitter feed for an update.

Some of us have signed up to watch these games, and re-arranged our schedules to fit them in.

Anything for a good old moan, eh?

unfortunately i have seen the score which will ruin my experience. Imagine whats gonna happen when we play at uk time 4.00am. I doubt theyll have the game up at 10am that day.

Do you guys reckon they will stream the peterborough and forest games live? really hope so.

If it's any consolation www.chicago-fire.com are streaming the Villa vs Chicago Fire game live on Saturday so you can watch that one without spoilers.

Some highlights here for those who are interested.

Absolutely horrible music and a very shaky camera but you get to see Delfouneso's beautiful finish in the end. Really well taken by him.

Yeah great finish by Delfouneso, he played well apparently.

Richard Dunne confirming once again that he is overweight and slow; I hope PL has the mentality to pick players based on form rather than their name and reputation.

Â