General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

Paddy, you are a hard man!!! Give us a couple of days with family...remember the Christmas season...grandchildren...we WILL be there in a week.

Semper Fidelis, General Krulak

Pah! I should really avoid infection at all cost but I'll be there on Saturday (admittedly not well enough to travel up tonight), I stick with my original statement :winkold:

Nah seriously have a great Christmas General, this could be my last so I know I'll be making the most of mine.

Happy Christmas!

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've always wondered who the general and randy would have gone for to manage the club if Martin had got the england job

would be interesting to know how different things could have been, but i doubt the general would tell us :lol:

but i suppose it doesn't matter as we clearly have the best man for the job :!:

thankyou - i tried but failed yesterday--- you have saved me hours-- I only got through the first 35 pages so far!

Although it doesn't show all the comment i'm sure you'' tell me there si a way to do that too...

Not really, it's meant to be a summary.

The most you can return is The first 1000 characters which is a bit better than the previous link I posted.

i've always wondered who the general and randy would have gone for to manage the club if Martin had got the england job

The grapevine at the time of his initial bid was that he wanted Jurgen Klinsmann before O'Neill was even mentioned.

Hi General,

Being a life long villa fan I am thrilled to see you taking time to talk to us. I was just wondering what you thought of the Premier League. I grew up in the states and know americans dont see it as an exciting game, what do you think? exciting or what?

just another thought, great news with the development, but what about purchasing Aston Hall and turning that into a Hotel / conference centre and extra parking for VP?

Thanks again for making things great at Villa again. Its great being able to purchase the newspapers on a sunday.

Hi General,

I just remmeber that a few days ago the land sale of the 'Serpertine Property' was supposed to be completed as per the extract from the official press release.

On satisfaction of the condition precedent, the Disposal Agreement provides for completion of the Disposal of the Serpentine Property on or before 7 December 2006. On completion, the sale consideration will be payable.

On searching on the Net I can see no confirmation of this from BCSL and now we are not a PLC Villa do not need to release one.

Can you confirm as per the statement above whether this deal has been concluded and the moneis paid to us from BCSL ?

Thanks,

Ian

Hi General,

I just remmeber that a few days ago the land sale of the 'Serpertine Property' was supposed to be completed as per the extract from the official press release.

On satisfaction of the condition precedent, the Disposal Agreement provides for completion of the Disposal of the Serpentine Property on or before 7 December 2006. On completion, the sale consideration will be payable.

On searching on the Net I can see no confirmation of this from BCSL and now we are not a PLC Villa do not need to release one.

Can you confirm as per the statement above whether this deal has been concluded and the moneis paid to us from BCSL ?

Thanks,

Ian

hee, hee, hee, good on yer pal

Seasons Greetings General Krulak! I haven’t posted on here for a while because of a pretty chaotic last few months, so I must say welcome to our (And now your) Aston Villa.

As you no doubt have determined, the majority of Villa fans are delighted to have you and Randy at the helm (And the other new guys) I think the tactful, low key way you have gone about business has mirrored the class of the club.

I’d like to echo a few other people’s sentiments - from this site and others, the destruction of the Trinity Road stand literally ripped my heart out. How the building wasn’t listed is beyond comprehension. It set us apart from the crowd. It’s sad to say, but if it had survived another ten years it most probably would have been.

My ideal scenario would be for it to be rebuilt like for like! But I guess it’s not fair to expect for a twenty million pound stand that’s less than ten years old to be flattened (If I had the money I genuinely would!)

I’m not quite sure what I’m trying to say. Just want you guys to know that it’s more than bricks or concrete. We don’t just watch the game. It’s our home.

Can I ask one favour? There surely must be some great pictures of the Trinity Road Stand in the club. Can these be published/copied? I’d have a wall dedicated to it if I could!

Or perhaps you have a picture of the hole you found Doug hiding in!

Once again, Hope you and all our new friends and their families have a great Christmas.

Olly

Randy Lerner - libertador de Aston Villa