General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beggar me, I've referred to that quote regularly and now I've got it in it's entirety - excellent.

Good trip General adn I hope you're not trying to get into Heathrow this morning as it's pretty darn foggy out there

In the 1920s the famous Arsenal forward Ted Drake remarked:

"The trouble with travelling abroad with the England side is that all that anybody ever wants to talk about is Aston Villa."

I'm having that as my sig. Ha!

Well be careful. Ted Drake didn't become a pro footballer until 1931 so the quote is from the 30s, not the 20s (the bugger also scored 7 for Arsenal at Villa Park once).

Beggar me, I've referred to that quote regularly and now I've got it in it's entirety - excellent.

Good trip General adn I hope you're not trying to get into Heathrow this morning as it's pretty darn foggy out there

Landed safely (in the fog) at Birmingham just before 0900 this morning

General, when are they going to move the police observation room.Its position is usually next to the people they are supposed to be watching at games i.e the away fans.Now that we seem to be taking the north stand back and placing away fans in the witton stand, it now has the worst view in the ground to observe the away support.I will never understand why they put it there in the first place.

General, when are they going to move the police observation room.Its position is usually next to the people they are supposed to be watching at games i.e the away fans.Now that we seem to be taking the north stand back and placing away fans in the witton stand, it now has the worst view in the ground to observe the away support.I will never understand why they put it there in the first place.

They only really use that room for watching CCTV cameras. It wouldn't make much difference where it is.

Just a quick question general. A few weeks ago someone I know who works at Aston Hall said they saw an american person sizeing up furniture and rooms etc. I was wondering if you could tell me if this has any relationship with Aston Villa, or you and Randy or if it is just a mere coinidence?

Hi General, just to remind you of Ians question about the small matter of us being paid £7m..... have you checked under the mattress to see if Mr.Ismay and Co have paid up?

Mr Ismay will be leaving Villa after Christmas i thought you might like to know.

Hi General, just to remind you of Ians question about the small matter of us being paid £7m..... have you checked under the mattress to see if Mr.Ismay and Co have paid up?

Mr Ismay will be leaving Villa after Christmas i thought you might like to know.

Ohhhh interesting little tidbit there that will please some.

Very good news, is it by "mutual consent"? :D

whys he doing such a bad job to be disliked?

I don't like him because of his "humour" - basically 1970s Bernard Manning Style racist stuff forms a part of it.

Apart from not thinking much of his style, I just don't think he's of the right calibre for the club.

Now Ellis has gone, there's just no need for him (if there was a need for him, as Denis says, which I doubt).

And that's being very kind to him.