General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

general. just another idea (you must be sick of me the past few days! lol)

Would the club look at putting together a DVD of Paul McGraths "greatest moments" ???

That would be really exciting - an hour of tackles and interceptions :roll:

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General krulak here:

1. 7Taylor: Both you and your father will be invited. Thank you for the toast and coffee....they really hit the spot after the long flight into the UK. Most kind!!!

2. Roger on the Paul M. DVD....as you know, I am trying to get the '82 Celebration Video done...so give me some time.

General,

I don't have a credit card, I'm 18 and live in Northern Ireland so really the only way I can buy a Villa top is if a shop over here does it. JJB Sports say they aint getting it in cause they only do the "big teams", I was disgusted at that remark. Could you shed any light on that matter? Does the club accept money orders or anything like that?

15. Black Training Kit that appears pink. I have notified John Greenfield of this issue...he will look into it. He was unaware of the problem.

Many thanks for this General,

i have to admit i am still somewhat in awe that a member of the board is taking so much time to liase with th fans and its FANTASTIC!!!

Will John be coming back to you with findings?updates?

If so would be very grateful if you could pass them on to us!!!

Have to say tho it wont stop me buying the kit cos its still looks class :D

general. just another idea (you must be sick of me the past few days! lol)

Would the club look at putting together a DVD of Paul McGraths "greatest moments" ???

I must second this idea. A Title suggestion "God's Greatest Moments in Claret & Blue".

Have to say tho it wont stop me buying the kit cos its still looks class

And therein lies the entire reason the General still posts, good PR increases sales ,except for on the pitch?.

GK is nothing to do with "on the pitch". That's MO'N as has been explained many times. Blandy

General Krulak here:

Ginge: Ouch! The only reason I post is "good PR increases sales"???? Not true! I post because of the desire of Randy to understand what the fans think and to maintain contact with the fans. MANY changes and additions have taken place because of the comments on Villa Talk and other sites.

General Krulak here:

Ginge: Ouch! The only reason I post is "good PR increases sales"???? Not true! I post because of the desire of Randy to understand what the fans think and to maintain contact with the fans. MANY changes and additions have taken place because of the comments on Villa Talk and other sites.

General hope you dont take it to harsh and im sure you wont as you've had to put up with far worse from people with guns.

Its a long road. and dont worry the majority are with you!!!!

Yeah no offence Ginge, but look back at the previous posts, then look at the change to Villa itself. Its a tiny bit heartless to say what you said.

Boo hoo on you!

Please dont take offence too much of this remark General.

There has to be 0.01% of everything which is doubted etc.

Reminder - this thread is for comments and questions for General Krulak/the club. When you have a comment/question it will be very welcome. until then, saying you will post one in the future, is kind of nugatory - so this post and your comment on the views of other posters has been deleted. We're aiming to keep the thread as concise as possible to ease reading for both people looking for answers and info and also for GK. That's how it is. Ta. Blandy

General I would personally like to "Thank You" and show my appreciation for the time spent addressing everyones concerns on this thread. I hope should you ever need assistance in the future you won't hesitate to call on me for assistance! ;) I would love to help out, and maybe give you more family time.

General could I ask a little something from you. Could you pass on my sincere thanks to Randy, Martin & all the staff for all they have done over the last year and for the work they continue to do at Aston Villa. You dont know how much the changes over the past year have put a lot of joy into my long suffering love of Football. I may be but one fan but I feel I must let you know how much I appretiate the work you all have put in. It makes taking other problems and pressures in life that much easier.

General Krulak here:

Ginge please read the past posts and see how many ideas have become reality and problems have been fixed. If this was done for PR then i'm sure that when a previous poster thanked him for the tour he arranged for his brother that he would have been met by the press on his arrival. We only knew about this due to the poster leaving a thank you.

Hi general could you maybe let us in on a bit more of the inner workings of the transfers at VP.

Is it MON who looks at players and decides how much to bid on them. obviously been in constant contact with Fitz and/or Lerner?

Thanks

General - this whole transfer setup is ridiculous and making Villa look like they have no clue what they are doing. Can you tell me who actually performs the negotiations - hopefully MON should be advising on transfer fees and targets but not be haggling over prices.

Questions for the General do not include rants about the squad size, something which he has no control over - 306

Hi General,

I must say that i would like Martin to come out and be honest to where we were with the supposed transfer with Craig Gordon. Its being reported that we have missed out to newly promoted Sunderland for his signature. If true this is quite embarrassing for the club.

A starting point would be, did we ever talk to the player.

I know you cannot answer this point yourself, but could someone at the club come out and clarify where we were with said player.

We are taking a bit of a battering in the press because of lack of signings. I mean a couple of days ago 1 radio station said we had no money(which i know isn't true).