FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Yes, it's better by a million miles in my opinion.

I hated it at first, but I know I'm a better FIFA player having adjusted to it.

Oh, and if you only "think" you've been playign on manual, then I'd say chances are you haven't been playing on Manual. You'd notice.

Oh, and if you only "think" you've been playign on manual, then I'd say chances are you haven't been playing on Manual. You'd notice.

Yeah

Sometimes I'll put manual on if I'm just messing around with a friend and it's ridiculous. You can make passes/score goals that just are't possible on assisted, but it's really, really frustrating. The hardest part for me is getting the passing distance right.

I'm absolutely fuming with this game at the moment. I fancied a few games online and I decided to try and win the EA Shield. I picked Villa (4 star team) and I changed the search settings so that I'd only play other 4 star teams. Last 16 was fine, quarter final was fine and the semi was fine. I got to the final and had to play PSG... a 5 star team!!! I lost 3-2. Fuming. Computer games will be the death of me!

I'm absolutely fuming with this game at the moment. I fancied a few games online and I decided to try and win the EA Shield. I picked Villa (4 star team) and I changed the search settings so that I'd only play other 4 star teams. Last 16 was fine, quarter final was fine and the semi was fine. I got to the final and had to play PSG... a 5 star team!!! I lost 3-2. Fuming. Computer games will be the death of me!

I just had this exactly. Got to the final and had PSG. The guy had two shots with Ibra and scored two goals. Crap!

I caved in and started playing UT yesterday with a free 2100 points card O2 sent me. I got lucky and received Modric, Ramires, Walcott and Lewandowski, sold Modric and the others I won and decided to build a Bundesliga team as best I could.

j7d8nl.png

This is my team at the moment. Really effective online and Ramires is a beast. I'm getting hooked again but I'm determined not to spend any money on it.

• Like 1

I like the cup tournaments. As long as you've unlocked it you can play any of them. In division 3, playing the one for division 9/10. 5-0 up to Burnley at HT

I've come to the conclusion that I hate this game. There's just too much emphasis on first touch and pace. Playing with Villa is pretty much impossible once you get to Division 4. There's just so many random stupid first touch's which just go straight to the opposition. Constantly playing Ajax, Santos and QPR who just play defensive and hit on the break.

I only like playing with Villa on these games and it's just shit on this one.Villa are so frustrating to play with because of the players inability to control a ball, and the lack of pace at the back. I think I much prefer Fifa12. Felt more tactical and not just hold run (seems to be what everyone i'm playing is doing). This one feels far more arcady similar to 09/10.

I'm gunna give PES a go I think.

After last nights fury I attempted to win the EA shield tonight and I did it. I've been destroying teams with Villa online. All people try and do is chip it over the defence for a faster striker to run on to. I'm wise to it though and 9 times out of 10 they fail. If they do pull it off I'm usually a few goals ahead by then so it's only a consolation or I'll just bring Given/Guzan out to clear it. Villa are a decent team to use online in my opinion. I play a 4-4-2 with a wide diamond in midfield. El Ahmadi sitting in front of the back 4 and Ireland behind Bent and Gabby. I use Albrighton and N'Zogbia as my wide men. I like the fact that Vlaar is bumped up to a 77 online.

Â