FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Duh. Thanks PieFacE. Here we go then. What are you finding works good online formations wise and any players that need to be played?

I cant give any advice really. Im in division 5 and just getting battered by everyone! I keep changing formations and none of them are working!

Just bought my copy, woo!

Noticed a few kind of obvious problems in my first few games. Maybe it's just because it's new

What are they?

Defending is weird. It kind of goes from the sublime to the what the **** are you doing clear it you dicks. I've conceded a few goals where players just run into each other, falling over and allowing their striker to score an easy goal.

There is almost no commentary variety, Paddy Kenny is called Brad Friedel

Southampton and Liverpool (and anybody else in red) are playing in the same strip as the ref and it's just confusing

Mostly positives on the gameplay though.

My major gripe so far is that 2 games into my career. Darren bent gets a broken ankle an needs to be subbed straight away. But still walks off the pitch. On plus side managed to get Lescott for £6mil in first window

(OrangeDudders is Xbox gamer tag if anyone wants to add. Just send message with ref to this site so I know who u are)

Can anyone help me? I went on the ultimate team web app and ended up locking my account despite putting in the correct security answer. Now when i go on my console every time i start up ultimate team it asks for a new security question.

It's been an issue for over a week now, it's reported here. I emailed them about it earlier as it's pretty shit that they haven't fixed it yet. It's been going on for ages and hasn't affected every account.

Â