US Presidential Election 2012

legov

2500 lawyers in Ohio alone just in case they wan to challenge anything they don't like... WTF

Could take 15 days if the winning margin in Ohio is less than 200k as they need to check that people who voted early didn't vote again on the day

Exit poll snap shot suggests White vote is currently 75%

Was 74% last time out

The theory is that at 76 % Romney wins and at 74% Obama wins due to white voters seemingly favouring Romney

So in Virginia 0% of voters said the most important issue was foreign policy

Whilst I expected the economy to be the main issue I thought foreign policy could have mustered at least 1 vote

What time does it get announced?

Entirely depends on how the vote goes in certain states. You could have a damn good idea as early as 2/3am, you may need to wait till much later (6/7am), and if trouble flares in any particularly important states it could be longer than that.

This is making me nostalgic for 2008. At uni, no lectures the next day, the campus bars open all night, a politics student, getting more and more pissed, deeply offending a moronic fresher girl who decided to tell me she was 9/11 'truther' to confirm her idiocy... Those were the days.

• Like 1

In view of how blacks are voting over whelmingly for him I'm Surprised Obama doesn't appear to have won Mississippi ..

Doesn't it have a black majority population ?

Edit : just switched over to the BBC who seem to be using African American rather than Sky's "black"

Â