US Presidential Election 2012

legov

* Reserved the right to assassinate US citizens outside of a war zone without due process or oversight outside the executive branch

* Signed the NDAA, giving him the ability to indefinitely detain US citizens without trial

Non-US citizens are rather concerned that he has also decided he has the right to murder or imprison without trial anyone in the world. And is exercising that "right" with abandon.

IIRC Romney has advocated taking a sterner line with Iran and has intimated that he wouldn't place military action too far from the agenda. He hasn't straight up said 'I'm bombing Iran!' but, given it's a cartoon and he's a bit of a hawk, not really too much of a stretch.

Is this a hoax?

Surely no-one can be that utterly stupid.

My belief in Mitt Romney started is 2007 and I continue to support his quest for the White House. Americans deserve better than the false propaganda that President Obama has brought. We need true change and reform and with this tattoo I believe I can spread the message for a better nation...

odd_eric_hartsburg_1.jpeg

How is that remotely funny

Oh it just made me laugh when you said "both parties are controlled by the Military Industrial Complex and the banks". No doubt special interests have an influence but saying they're "controlled" is going a bit too far.

Oh it just made me laugh when you said "both parties are controlled by the Military Industrial Complex and the banks". No doubt special interests have an influence but saying they're "controlled" is going a bit too far.

Bucking the system is what got Kennedy's head blown off, so it's really not "going a bit too far".

The two parties are the political arm of the M.I.C., simple as that, everything else is window dressing

• Like 1

Bucking the system is what got Kennedy's head blown off, so it's really not "going a bit too far".

The two parties are the political arm of the M.I.C., simple as that, everything else is window dressing

Oh please don't tell me you're going down the conspiracy route.

Oh please don't tell me you're going down the conspiracy route.

Just giving you probably the most infamous example of what lengths entrenched corporate interests will go to in order to keep the ball rolling...

You're stating your conspiracies as if they are fact. The JFK conspiracies have already been debunked. As I said, I don't deny that corporate interests influence American politics in a big way but to say that they "control" the two parties and killed JFK is quite frankly nonsense.

Â