Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

Not quite sure where his best position is but needs some help with his game & get naughton in & Bertrand in permanent deals would absolutes transform our back line

Naughton vlaar okore Bertrand

Agreed. Think that would be a solid defence. Also need an experienced centre back as cover, with Clark as the 4th choice. Baker to be binned. 

• Like 1

Not quite sure where his best position is but needs some help with his game & get naughton in & Bertrand in permanent deals would absolutes transform our back line

Naughton vlaar okore Bertrand

Agreed. Think that would be a solid defence. Also need an experienced centre back as cover, with Clark as the 4th choice. Baker to be binned.

Who ever he is I hope he is big & mean

I think he will be gone in the Summer to be fair

I really hope not. There is clearly a very capable footballer there - someone who does not panic on the ball, and can put in a great cross.

If our coaching staff cannot help him develop his defensive side, I am not sure we should be paying them! And I thought this was Lambert's 'thing' getting players with the right attributes but in need of some specific coaching needs, which we can do.

• Like 1

I think he will be gone in the Summer to be fair

I really hope not. There is clearly a very capable footballer there - someone who does not panic on the ball, and can put in a great cross.

If our coaching staff cannot help him develop his defensive side, I am not sure we should be paying them! And I thought this was Lambert's 'thing' getting players with the right attributes but in need of some specific coaching needs, which we can do.

Nothing to do with his ability

Matthew Lowton is 24.  At what age should a defender begin to acquire the ability to defend?  It's normally at this juncture that people start to suggest transforming crap full backs into wingers.

Matthew Lowton is 24.  At what age should a defender begin to acquire the ability to defend?  It's normally at this juncture that people start to suggest transforming crap full backs into wingers.

He plays well when against teams which don't have good wingers.

If the winger is half decent he is screwed.

Otherwise a good player.

• Like 1

Otherwise a good player.

He is a good player who cant play against decent opposition??

Okay

• Like 2

Otherwise a good player.

He is a good player who cant play against decent opposition??

Okay

Example if he marks Messi- screwed

If he marks Barry Bannan- good player

Okay?

I haven't seen Lowton have a good game in defence this season against anybody.  It doesn't matter who the opposition player is, because as long as they have a pair of legs they can run into the space he leaves.

A heat map- like the one that would show he often moved from his wide left/ right position into a more central position when Palace were in ball control. Meaning that Lowton would have an easy game against him and show he can be a good player.

A heat map- like the one that would show he often moved from his wide left/ right position into a more central position when Palace were in ball control. Meaning that Lowton would have an easy game against him and show he can be a good player.

A heat map just because it is Barry Bannan and we used to see them all the time!

A heat map just because it is Barry Bannan and we used to see them all the time!
Oh.. Haha ok

Where does one actually find heat maps anyway?

Oh.. Haha ok

Where does one actually find heat maps anyway?

Ask Con.

Â