General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

they better leave on deadline day for a few million quid otherwise Lamberts handling of their situation will be a complete and utter disaster

:bonk:

care to make a comment on what ive said thats so ridiculous rather than post crap smilies?

do you think if we don't sell them its gonna be a healthy situation to have two very experienced pros rotting in the reserves while we watch even shitter defenders get bummed on the pitch?

Yep, you're right. Warnock and Hutton would definitely sort out our

While I tend to agree with Sonic Bouma here...... thats just made me piss myself watching that again. First time Ive seen it on tele.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll tell you one thing for nowt...

i'm very worried about the lack of interest in scapegoats Hutton and Warnock

they better leave on deadline day for a few million quid otherwise Lamberts handling of their situation will be a complete and utter disaster

How can you blame Lambert for Hutton & Warnock?

by not giving them a chance?

by at least letting them train with the first team?

dont get me wrong they are average but if we can't sell them they need to be involved.....

they are hardly gonna be motivated if we need to call upon them

What utter drivel, Warnock had his chance, royally **** it up in that horror show at Forest.

People mentioning Van Der Vaart are mental, if spurs do allow him to leave he's off to Hamburg.

I agree that mentioning signing him is mental but Hamburg are not exactly that much better than us in ercent years

care to make a comment on what ive said thats so ridiculous rather than post crap smilies?

I really agree with this. A lot of these silly smilies, particularly when used on their own, are just like sticking two fingers up at the post.

There isn't a "sticking two fingers up" emote, otherwise i would've used it.

I really agree with this. A lot of these silly smilies, particularly when used on their own, are just like sticking two fingers up at the post.

:nod:

Sky transfer centre linking us with a couple of strikers from the French league, can't remember their names though one plays for Borduex (sp?)

As Lambert said he had nothing in the pipeline after the everton game. With time now short I would guess the deals are going to be for uk based players. Dawson, Downing, Doyle - Olson - like the sound of the 'Geezer from Genk' though ..but think its a long shot

As Lambert said he had nothing in the pipeline after the everton game. With time now short I would guess the deals are going to be for uk based players. Dawson, Downing, Doyle - Olson - like the sound of the 'Geezer from Genk' though ..but think its a long shot
I don't recall Lambert saying that. :?

He did Mantis

Yeah - its in a Kendrick article somewhere.