General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

i'll tell you one thing for nowt...

i'm very worried about the lack of interest in scapegoats Hutton and Warnock

they better leave on deadline day for a few million quid otherwise Lamberts handling of their situation will be a complete and utter disaster

How can you blame Lambert for Hutton & Warnock?

by not giving them a chance?

by at least letting them train with the first team?

dont get me wrong they are average but if we can't sell them they need to be involved.....

they are hardly gonna be motivated if we need to call upon them

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they better leave on deadline day for a few million quid otherwise Lamberts handling of their situation will be a complete and utter disaster

Paul Lambert is the manager of Aston Villa and has been for 2 months. If he has two pros on big wages who are unhappy rotting in the reserves and causing trouble (as we hear Warnock does/can) its Paul Lamberts responsibility.

The way he has come into the club forced them out of the first team fold to score brownie points with the fans as thay were the least popular players with the fans and by then not replacing them with anything better and thus making our defence poorer than it was last year.

If he cant shift them or get in any better full backs in before the window ends his plan will have backfired as the pair of them are still better than Lowton,Lichaj and Stevens

Dunne may be a big clumsy oaf with a turning circle like a french car but he is easily faster than Vlaar, Clark and Baker and probably Dawson too.

Dream on! Dunnes top speed ain't bad but his acceleration is horrendous! Clark and Baker are both quicker than Dunne.

Well his top speed was what I was referring to so yes I would still say that Dunne is definitely faster than Clark, who is Barryesque speed wise, and no slower than Baker. None of them have any acceleration so that's basically a tallest dwarf competition.

I disagree that Baker and Clark are quicker than Dunne. Assuming age hasn't slowed Dunne down (big assumption) I'd say that he's quicker than both of them. But then, how much of this is down to raw pace/acceleration over his ability to read the game better (which can sometimes create an illusion of quickness) is up for debate.

Perhaps a flat race would decide it but I doubt we'll ever get to see one!

The way he has come into the club forced them out of the first team fold to score brownie points with the fans as thay were the least popular players with the fans and by then not replacing them with anything better and thus making our defence poorer than it was last year.

If he cant shift them or get in any better full backs in before the window ends his plan will have backfired as the pair of them are still better than Lowton,Lichaj and Stevens

I thought they both played (poorly) in the early friendlies. Lambert has since said the door is always open for them to return. If they stay I expect that will happen

dont get me wrong they are average but if we can't sell them they need to be involved.....

What utter drivel, Warnock had his chance, royally **** it up in that horror show at Forest.

People mentioning Van Der Vaart are mental, if spurs do allow him to leave he's off to Hamburg.

:bonk:

care to make a comment on what ive said thats so ridiculous rather than post crap smilies?

do you think if we don't sell them its gonna be a healthy situation to have two very experienced pros rotting in the reserves while we watch even shitter defenders get bummed on the pitch?

What utter drivel, Warnock had his chance, royally **** it up in that horror show at Forest.

So Lambert works on a one chance and your out basis?

I expect Given to be dropped next game then

What about Hutton?

If we can't ship them out, then i fear lambert may give them another chance.

well if the choice is Lowton and Baker for the season or Warnock and Hutton i would choose the latter....

and i say that as compliment to Lambert coz i think he could get them performing of a standard that will at least see us stay up....

however dumping them in the reserves isn't gonna do him any favours if he lets them back in

care to make a comment on what ive said thats so ridiculous rather than post crap smilies?

do you think if we don't sell them its gonna be a healthy situation to have two very experienced pros rotting in the reserves while we watch even shitter defenders get bummed on the pitch?

Yep, you're right. Warnock and Hutton would definitely sort out our

Yep, you're right. Warnock and Hutton would definitely sort out our

an own goal you say?

sorry i take back what i said. Let him rot in the reserves serving no purpose at all while we pay him 40,000 a week...

dont complain about us not signing any players coz of our wage problem then