TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trust Lambert 100%

I trust Lerner a lot lot lot less.

Why?

Because his over-spending and then selling off the crown jewels has been the cause of the problem. He appointed Houllier and McLeish and he'll be the one who sells Bent and gives 1/5 of the money for a replacement.

We'll never progress.

I trust Lambert 100%

Why?

Hiring Mcleash is reason enough not to trust Lerner. I'm not sure he realises how poor our squad actually is.

Disagree entirely - Lerner has done a massive amount for the club, he **** up by hiring McLeish but people make mistakes. I'm not going to hold some sort of pathetic grudge - he sacked him, he's gone, he's hired Lambert and now we're moving on. I suggest you do too.

I trust Lambert 100%

Why?

Hiring Mcleash is reason enough not to trust Lerner. I'm not sure he realises how poor our squad actually is.

Disagree entirely - Lerner has done a massive amount for the club, he **** up by hiring McLeish but people make mistakes. I'm not going to hold some sort of pathetic grudge - he sacked him, he's gone, he's hired Lambert and now we're moving on. I suggest you do too.

I don't dislike him. In fact i'm quite fond of him. I'm just saying I don't trust his knowledge of football. I'm fully aware of what he's tried to achieve at this club, and am very appreciative of it. But hiring Mcleish in the first place was an eye opener for me. My opinion is there to be changed, only he can do that. So we'll see... but i'm not just going to blindly trust in him.

I trust Lambert 100%

Why?

It's not all about Mcleish. Wait till Lerner is back to selling our best and not replacing.

Ok well now you're saying something different. I think the whole episode was a big learning curve for him.

No, i'm not... all I said was that I don't blindly trust Lerners football knowledge, and i'm not sure he realises how poor our squad is. I stand by the statement. :winkold:

I trust Lambert 100%

Why?

you carnt learn from a mistake unless you make a mistake,i think randy has invested in proven striker in bent to paper over the midfield cracks,paying a top striker is cheaper than 3 top midfield players,sorry but again we still have not filled in voids left from milner/barry/downin/young.i like the lambert thing but but i dont feel bannan/delph/etc are good enough for the prem. time will tell..i hope i eat my words i really do

Yeah lets just sign a target man and Pump it up to him.. Why Not?

Heskey is still available....

Sign him up Lambert, 4 year contract at 60k a week.

Only 4 years?! Hmmmm ok but only if we have an option for a 5th year!

Judging by the way Everton are playing right now, we're going to get raped at the weekend if we don't make any signings
Not saying we don't need more players, but I wouldn't worry too much. Remember when we played Man U off the park and drew 2-2 at VP and then went on to lose meekly at Blackburn?