General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

cool, cheers, interesting stuff.

i'd tip weimann in front of fonz. if PL can bring either of them through to some sort of success we're on to a winner though,,,,

I'd have to agree with that... I just recall some deluded villa fan on a forum calling delfouneso the next didier drogba a few years back. I thought he looked decent, hungry for game time a few years back.

Now he doesn't seem fussed about even being on the bench. Like isaiah... How the hell do these players get four year deals on good money ?

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you drive more then one car at once?

sure you might be able to get lots of mediocre players, but they arent all gonna be able to fit on the pitch at once... we need more quality, not quantity

If your team are currently all Ford Mondeos then yes, you can drive your 3 new AMGs all at once.

sure you might be able to get lots of mediocre players, but they arent all gonna be able to fit on the pitch at once... we need more quality, not quantity

If your team are currently all Ford Mondeos then yes, you can drive your 3 new AMGs all at once.

yeah but comparing the players were looking at to amgs is a bit of a push.

and to continue the car metaphor, the amg's dont have any m.o.t's done, so in 4 weeks they might crash and burn and were back to using the ford mondeos with 3 **** up amg's in the garage, sure they might not be as expensive but they take up garage space and a long time to fix and get ready to drive again.

Sunderland signing fletcher and guidetti while we get Danny rose on loan.. latest Twitter rumours... Optimism dwindling a touch.. we need some signings! Good ones.

yeah but comparing the players were looking at to amgs is a bit of a push.

and to continue the car metaphor, the amg's dont have any m.o.t's done, so in 4 weeks they might crash and burn and were back to using the ford mondeos with 3 **** up amg's in the garage, sure they might not be as expensive but they take up garage space and a long time to fix and get ready to drive again.

I was only pointing out the logic of being able to use 3 very good players at the same time as each other if what's there is worse. The specifics of whatever deal you 2 are on about is between the 2 of you :)

Sunderland signing fletcher and guidetti while we get Danny rose on loan.. latest Twitter rumours... Optimism dwindling a touch.. we need some signings! Good ones.

Getting both Fletcher and Guidetti? Can't see it happening. I wouldn't mind Guidetti, but if the fee for Fletcher is £10m+ they can have him.

I reckon Paul Lambert has got money to spend, but he's tricked people into thinking we have a 'sell to buy' policy.

Collins was on his way out, the Vlaar deal was 99% complete, and then I reckon he chose to wait to sell Collins before Vlaar was brought in.

Now other teams think we have no money, so when we come to buy someone, they wont try to get more and more money out of us.

Is everyone forgetting Herd ? or does no-one rate him... I think hes our best CM...along with KEA.

At 23 he's hardly a youngster anymore is he?

But he's more than ok for a squad player

Ahh Tis is true... however IMO hes a great all rounded CM.

Would like to see what KEA and him in the centre with Ireland behind bent up top would be like.

And can we just buy adam johnson already... I'm fed up with looking on here near-enough every day and seeing his name mentioned near enough every day :s

City are trying to get Scott Sinclair apparently. This might be what will trigger a move for Johnson.

I like this. :thumb:

Which 'City' are apparantly going for Sinclair?

Surely not Man City?!

That's the word around the campfire. Mirror and Mail are reporting £8m deal.

I think I might prefer Sinclair to Johnson.

You cannot be serious ! :o We need someone to make an instant impact not ballet down the wing for a few seasons. I'd welcome sinclair any day... but get in line and make way for AJ ! :D