General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should start another thread irreverentad

Nah the mods will re-open it soon.

They are all out on a team building exercise at the moment. Building wigwams and toasting marshmallows. While BOF cooks himself a healthy curry in the corner.

Then its time for the mod group cuddle and massage session.... :winkold:

You missed out the bit where they have sex with goats.

I know if we sell Collins then that'll be 2 senior CB's we've lost but I would be surprised if we are in for another big name CB when we still have Dunne/Clark.

I think we should focus our speculation on another position, perhaps a forward.......

just seen that LB george friend has signed for middlesbough. does that now mean that bennett will be on his way to villa

What's your logic?

We have already been linked with bennett and now Friend could be bennetts replacement. We shall see

Next I hope for Aaron Cresswell, Scott Sinclair or Freddie Zaha (Maybe the exciting striker Gazton was on about) and either Kazenga Lua-Lua, Matt Philipps or Tom Ince.

If we sold Makoun then maybe another CM but I reakon Danny Johnson will get games this season!

Left back and a winger for me and I'm happy.

Seems like a good swap to me :winkold:

You'd miss me and you know it.

Besides I'm worth at most a mid level league two striker. Some might say that's the kind of player that would interest Lambert!

Boom....boom?