General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

considering both are playing tonight, i reckon the best we can hope for is that sunderland put in a bid

if £4m is true, we should see if they want hutton back, and adjust the overall fee to £3m

:P

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lukaku is also reported to be going to Fullham on loan which is surprising and frustrating that we didn't go in for him.

Collins and Warnock leaving is awesome if true! Collins has no footballing brain at all and Warnock looked better when he played in midfield last season, which says it all. Lets hope MON signs NRC and Heskey as well!

He was much better in midfield for Liverpool too.

I was friends with Stephen as we went to the same school, so we used to play a lot of footy together and he was always a midfielder, often in centre mid for the school.

As he moved up the ranks county, England Schoolboys etc, we always went and watched him and he was still a midfielder.

When he got kept at Liverpool professionally he was still playing in midfield but on the left and when Rafa and his team took over their coach who was in charge of the kids and ressies decided that his position was left back (which Ste wasn't very happy about) but he bowed to their supposed greater knowledge and that was that.

I often wonder how is career would of panned out if he stuck to midfield?

both played. Warnocks wife not knowing about it = bullshit. Easy link with former manager.

Whats been said about Warnocks' wife alledgedly?

she posted on twitter that a move to sunderland is news to her.

Should offer Wigan to swap Zog for Moses. They charged us $10M for Zog after Whelan went on and on about how good he was and how much they should get for him, and they're insisting on $10M for Moses now. Surely Whelan can't claim it's not a fair deal! I really want to see the back of Zog. The only thing he seems to offer is giving his teammates a break from having to look for the ball cuz they know it'll never come their way once he's got it. Showed tonight that last year was no fluke, but the supposedly great year he had at Wigan was the fluke.

Warnock and Collins aren't going to Sunderland any time soon however it concerns me that we're waiting to ship out to strengthen considering we're only 1 or 2 injuries away from being ****!
We really need those three big earners off the books. They're also all shit as well.

Warnock and Collins aren't going to Sunderland any time soon however it concerns me that we're waiting to ship out to strengthen considering we're only 1 or 2 injuries away from being ****!
We really need those three big earners off the books. They're also all shit as well.
3?

3?
Hutton is just as shit as well, but I was under the impression he wasn't on high wages.

Mat Kendrick ‏@MatKendrick

Ignore reports that James Collins and Stephen Warnock have joined Sunderland, because that's certainly not the case #avfc #ustour

Mat Kendrick ‏@MatKendrick

Ignore reports that James Collins and Stephen Warnock have joined Sunderland, because that's certainly not the case #avfc #ustour

Might be clutching at straws a bit here but he might just be saying that they have not signed for Sunderland right now, but might do when they get back from the US.

Need to get rid ASAP IMO