General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He turns like a truck when up against Ronaldo, pretty sure JT and Vidic would turn like a truck too!

The bible that is Football Manager has his acceleration at 14 and pace at 13. His agility is 10 though (out of 20 for those who don't know). Not that bad I guess.

:lol:

Having made this ridiculous post now it's gonna turn out that it wasn't him in that picture!

If we sign him along with Ramis and Dunne & Collins go, then I will be very happy!

I'd keep Dunne, no question.

Still nobody has answered the question - When was that pic taken and by whom?

Earlier today from a girl on a tour of VP.

He turns like a truck when up against Ronaldo, pretty sure JT and Vidic would turn like a truck too!

The bible that is Football Manager has his acceleration at 14 and pace at 13. His agility is 10 though (out of 20 for those who don't know). Not that bad I guess.

:lol:

Having made this ridiculous post now it's gonna turn out that it wasn't him in that picture!

What's his influence rating? We need a skipper!

Would be chuffed if we sign Vlaar, always rated him. He seems keen, looks to be taking pics of the Holte while he unknowingly has his pic taken! Wonder where they hid Vlaar when PL and his agent came down near the changing rooms :lol:

If we sign him along with Ramis and Dunne & Collins go, then I will be very happy!

I'd keep Dunne, no question.

Still nobody has answered the question - When was that pic taken and by whom?

Earlier today from a girl on a tour of VP.

Thanks mate.

Like the sound of this fella. Commanding, good in the air, funky accent. A leader perhaps? Sounds as though he has his faults too, which makes him supremely gettable and hey, who wouldn't trust our new scouting team that they could iron him out? Only 27, couple of years from "prime".

I love all these unknowns. Exciting, isn't it? I was saying to my baggies mate the other day it's no surprise to see us in for the same player. Their scouting network is tremendous and I have a feeling ours is built in the same way via Karsa.

Chuffed to bits.

Very impresive detective work it seems no press or ITK have got a sniff yet.

Yeah. You get a picture in your head of the fan on the VP tour looking up going "Oooh. Hello! What's this?!"

Still, who's to say he's definitely going to sign. Might just be discussing terms. He's ITHAVP, not HTSOBH.