Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

Going back a few posts....

Whilst it undoubtedly exciting and encouraging that we are making this kind of signing it is a little early to be weighing up the benefits of a our new transfer 'policy'. This chap might turn out to be our version of Tiote, equally he might never kick a ball in anger in the first team a la Curcic. We have seen from Makoun that not all foreign players make an instant (positive) impact on the team.

Buying British is expensive but for that you mostly get an assurance that they are able to compete physically if not technically with the pace and agrresiveness of the PL.

I'm hoping that this signing and any others made after work out for the best but it's far from a nailed on certainty.

What's your point?

Before his injury Davies was was an integral part of what was a perfectly good defence, in fact had it not been for the fact we asked him to play through his injury for so long he may well have come back to us the same player after his lay off.

People on these boards seem to have a very short memory, in that they judge a players whole time at the club based on his last season with us. This is now well off topic but there's a reason Cahill felt the need to go else where for first team football and that is because he was being kept out of th team by a central defensive partnership that was working well.

What's your point?

Before his injury Davies was was an integral part of what was a perfectly good defence, in fact had it not been for the fact we asked him to play through his injury for so long he may well have come back to us the same player after his lay off.

People on these boards seem to have a very short memory, in that they judge a players whole time at the club based on his last season with us. This is now well off topic but there's a reason Cahill felt the need to go else where for first team football and that is because he was being kept out of th team by a central defensive partnership that was working well.

False.

no he didnt before his lay off im sure he was part of a defence with Cuellar and Knight that was shipping goals all over palce

His name is Tjarron Chery and he has a tattoo with the name 'Karim' on his arm in honour of their friendship.

A guy called Cherry has Karim's name tatooed on him?

t1516.gif

Wesley 2 Scoops Berry has my name tattooed on him

For 2 mill you can't go wrong can you

If MON were in charge we would have probably paid 6 - 8 mill for him

Lets put it this way if he can pass the ball he's an upgrade on Reo Coker who we paid 8 mill for

Winning.

My favourite Villa story, and the only time I'll ever claim to be ITK:

My friend is a footballer and his agent is friends with John Robertson. Within a week of signing Reo-Coker, MON came to the conclusion that our Nigel was his worst ever signing - he couldn't pass the ball five yards.

That's some top class scouting right there.

Yet he never learned, and probably never will.

Steps : Tragedy

Introducing

EL-AHMADI

When he's got the ball

Bearing down on goal

EL-AHMADI

When the midfielders Cry

And you don't know why

It's hard to bear

With him biting your heels

Your going nowhere

EL-AHMADI

Introducing

EL-AHMADI

When he's got the ball

Bearing down on goal

EL-AHMADI

When the midfielders Cry

And you don't know why

It's hard to bear

Your going nowhere

EL-AHMADI

Sorry, OT, but you do know it's a Bee Gees song don't you?

Introducing

EL-AHMADI

When he's got the ball

Bearing down on goal

EL-AHMADI

When the midfielders Cry

And you don't know why

It's hard to bear

Your going nowhere

EL-AHMADI

:lol:

Introducing

EL-AHMADI

When he's got the ball

Bearing down on goal

EL-AHMADI

When the midfielders Cry

And you don't know why

It's hard to bear

Your going nowhere

EL-AHMADI

:lol:

Ha ha, that occurred to me too - plus I was wondering if the Holte End would be able to do those silly high squeaky voices? :winkold:

Hey Feyenoord, who is the bloke at the front, taking it all too seriously? :D

His name is Elvis........Elvis Manu :D

18 year old kid who scored the deciding goal that got us in the Champions League qualifying this year.

Â