Jubilee

Dodgyknees

Eh, I've, sadly, got nothing better to do at this moment in time :)

Though I am going to go trim down my stubble to an acceptable 'going out' length in a bit. That's 15mins of the day, maybe.

Speaking of which actually...

No idea what you are on about now or how on earth that relates to anything I have said :D

Think you are from a different IQ bracket, like 60+, then me. we just do not relate im afraid.

Fixed!

Got no problem with her, I won't be hosting a picnic but I'm not overly bothered about the flags and what have you. As someone said, of all the things wrong with Britain, this is quite a bit down the list. I'll enjoy the day off getting drunk.

Do you see athiests refusing to have the Christmas break off or something? I despise banks but I have bank holidays off ;)

Think you are from a different age bracket, like 60+...
BOF, is nowhere near 60+. I reckon he can't be more than 50 :twisted:
:rant: I was born about 80 years too late. I've been convinced of that for a long time :)

Just watching the Prince Charles home movies programme, and I'll admit that it's quite touching. Pity they couldn't have a normal childhood.

I can put up with the bunting and balloons and street parties but they've now over stepped the mark, moving Have I Got News For You from its usual time slot to fit in some documentary about that withered old hag!

Just watching the Prince Charles home movies programme, and I'll admit that it's quite touching. Pity they couldn't have a normal childhood.

That program was marvellous and it was nice to see small

elements of 'normality' when Charles and Anne were children.

Don't see the issue with them and partularly the Queen. She has dedicated her life to representing this country. I wouldn't want her way of life for all the tea in China yet she has been an almost impeccable states person. As for the patronising 'Great Britain' argument... Think we all know exactly what was meant by the quip, but hey ho nothing like a bit of showing off eh!!

not for me thanks

I'm sure she's a perfectly lovely individual and I would meet and greet her with the same respect I'd offer anyone. But you can forget all the bowing and walking backwards and deference bollix.

Hopefully she'll be the last one. I'd rather my 62p go on someone less billionairish.

Â