No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Yeah, the one next to the Orange shop. That's Orange as in the phone company, not a retailer exclusively peddling fruit.
Just checking. Haven't been there for a while but it's an excellent shopping centre.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checking. Haven't been there for a while but it's an excellent shopping centre.
It's definitely much-improved. A carbon copy of The Oracle in Reading it may be, but look at this way; you get to go to Reading without having to be in Reading. Everyone's a winner!

Yeah, the one next to the Orange shop. That's Orange as in the phone company, not a retailer exclusively peddling fruit.

Now you've done it. Tomorrow at 12 a host of VT'ers lead by Mantis are going to be hanging around Greggs Basingstoke calling out "Gareth!" and looking out for a smart-casually dressed man with a cheeky glint in his eye, wearing brand new goalkeeper gloves to hide his calloused hands from playing too much Trials Evolution in the early hours.

Do they still do that deal for two sausage rolls? Perhaps you and Mantis could share?

Now you've done it. Tomorrow at 12 a host of VT'ers lead by Mantis are going to be hanging around Greggs Basingstoke calling out "Gareth!" and looking out for a smart-casually dressed man with a cheeky glint in his eye, wearing brand new goalkeeper gloves to hide his calloused hands from playing too much Trials Evolution in the early hours.

Do they still do that deal for two sausage rolls? Perhaps you and Mantis could share?

Or you could buy a large sausage roll and Lady & The Tramp it up. So romantic.

I still refer to Greggs as Braggs

And I miss the sliced meat that they used to sell

My errands often involved going to Braggs for a quarter of ham and a quarter of ox tongue

Greggs used to be Thurstons up here.

I remember Braggs in Birmingham though. And Wimbushes.