No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Body language unhappy. I mean, what kind of way is that to treat your manager? He asks to speak to a PL club? "Yes". Then they fume about him going to a PL club and say there was a breach of trust. Make your **** minds up!

I don't think they ever gave permission. If you read all the articles it says how he told them he was going to speak to them, not the other way round. He keeps saying it was informal... this presumably is because he doesn't want to get into trouble about having proper discussions, because he was never given permission and knows he is possibly in the wrong.

His price on Betfair has shot up with 5.5

Are you serious? I would invest heavily if I were you. In fact, I am going to check the market immediately.

Dude, you have to be MUCH MUCH quicker than that if you want to make a few dollars.

im norwegian and saw the PC, first of all he was allowed to meet RL and PF, but when the news about the private jet broke the leaders in molde FC thought that it was to much publicity and that he should not go to birmingham. second thing is this was ABSOLUTLEY a big plea to villa come get me. if we want him we will have him, no doubt. ball is on our court now.

Body language unhappy. I mean, what kind of way is that to treat your manager? He asks to speak to a PL club? "Yes". Then they fume about him going to a PL club and say there was a breach of trust. Make your **** minds up!

I don't think they ever gave permission. If you read all the articles it says how he told them he was going to speak to them, not the other way round. He keeps saying it was informal... this presumably is because he doesn't want to get into trouble about having proper discussions, because he was never given permission and knows he is possibly in the wrong.

He was given permission to talk to Villa. OGS and Villa agreed. The problem was that OGS want to back in time for the training today. Villa then offered the private jet. When media got hold on it, Molde leaders got cold feet and told him not to go. OGS was man for his hat. He hade an agrement with Villa. The jet was in Norway, so he forfilled his part of the deal, not like the cowarss of Molde

Just nose dived in for the latest. Not watched anything as yet.

MoldeFC are mad... THEY put up an official statement on their website early yesterday, no mention of bitterness or controversy at all.

I'll be amazed if Gazton jumped the gun on this, unless there's been last minute hitches, which he can't be blamed for at all.

Just nose dived in for the latest. Not watched anything as yet.

MoldeFC are mad... THEY put up an official statement on their website early yesterday, no mention of bitterness or controversy at all.

I'll be amazed if Gazton jumped the gun on this, unless there's been last minute hitches, which he can't be blamed for at all.

You love him don't ya... ;)

Sorry but all of this is just olitical BS. If he wasn't here to discuss the job why bring your agent and your wife.

The missus could have stayed at home with the kids as OGS was only over for a day maximum. There's more to this than just an informal chat because he wanted experience. Plus RL spunked a fair wedge on getting him over here quickly and I'm sure Mrs OGS would rather stay at home with the family than come over to stare at a hotel room or scuttle round the Bullring for 4 hours.

I think this will happen early next week once RL can agree a package with Molde. Probably more difficult as OGS has to talk to his staff to see who wants to come with him to Villa. Not like nabbing McLeish and Grant from down the road. OGS and any staff coming over will need to relocate families etc amd all not easy. Pretty sure it took Chelsea a bit of time to get AVB and his team in the job.

Nothing new then. What could he had said when there is not a deal in place?

As for reservations against him. I agree he is unproven. The problem is we don't have enough money to compete - so we need to do something the others are not. Try to find the next big thing before everyone else. I think that is what they are trying. It is a gamble - but lesser a gamble compared to last year.

I just wish this would have been kept under wrapps and conducted behind closed doors. Our own club has now beeun left open to ridicule due to present events!

It was ment to be behind closed doors, but the jet was snapped by thetrees here on VT. Not many managers living in Kristainsund. But many journos read VT and then it was out in the open.

You love him don't ya... Wink

Who OSG or Gazton.

Never met both ... but I do have insight into how Gazton knows stuff.

You want his babies don't ya... ;)

Just kidding Julie. Gaz has excellent knowledge and makes lots of valid points, just like yourself.

Molde play their last game before a three week break for the Euros on May 28th. I would think that if and when compensation has been agreed, OSG would sign for Villa on or about June 1st.

Could be so. The club was only talking about three important games coming up, nothing more. Not about an important season to defend the title