No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

The plot thickens Dr Watson. However it ALWAYS does with Villa... just like I posted early this morning.

A player we are about to sign ALWAYS get's linked with another club coming in for a last minute bid.

Maybe Molde have scuppered this & had a change of heart..... like what happened with Milner coming from NUFC the first time under

MON.

Remember that?!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would us interviewing ogs be a kick to norwich to sort out compo?

Surely they would rather keep lambert and we get ogs?

So i see norwich being happy about this. Rather than it making them rush to agree compensation.

What am i missing?

Just repeating what Mr Scoggins said last night on Twitter -

‏@SunDeanScoggins

I get the impression any contact with Solksjaer are just a way of speeding up things with Lambert. #avfc

I can't help but feel a phone call to kendrick and Abrahams with a leaked story about OGS would have been about £20k cheaper

It doesn't seem to be off at all, it just seems to be a lot less clear cut than many of us thought.

This times a million. Between the secret plane ride yesterday and the politics at Molde, it's been a crazy ride. Of course, I haven't done much at work the last two days... :)

If Martinez has spoken to Villa I'd be surprised because Whelan said Liverpool only had been given permission to speak to Martinez on SSN

only yesterday IIRC. No other clubs were involved.

Mysteryman, when you put up "Target Identified:!:", was that Ole or is that an...um....unanswerable question?

That is 100 percent correct but I never professed to know who it was other than target plus 2 options very good options . Villa thought that OGS was going under the radar and didnt expect it to get out .

There is no panic from there end just part of the process , well aware of the feeling on OGS think Mail doing decent job on that . But their logic is Villa fans might be happy with Option 2 and 3 they just don't know them.

NOR DO I :!:

the mail are saying we spoke to martinez yesterday and that he didnt have his scheduled talks with liverpool today. is he target b? with lambert target c... in no particular order?

andymeide: @astonvilla_view OGS will make an official statement on Norwegian tv in 30 minutes (21:45) Stay tuned for updates!

Well he's already commented on it saying he has had an informal chat but is still the manager of molde. I expect this to be pretty much the same.

Fair play to him for coming over. If Randys plane leaves for there again then expect him to be the villa manager.

I imagine RL was anticipating the meeting with OGS to be a lot more low profile than it was, and is sounding out a few of the options and interviewing them. Intrigued to see who the other 2 candidates are, hopefully of a similar calibre and excitement level.

:!:

Randy would be better off flying Easyjet if he wants to keep things quiet!

Reports say he interrupted Moyes Summer hols in Barbados & met with him last Summer using his private jet.... which was hard for anyone in the UK to track, but news still got back.

Saying that, I once met Jaap Stam on an Easyjet flight back from Netherlands to Birmingham. He was a prick though, I asked for a photo and he told me to go away. :x

If Martinez has spoken to Villa I'd be surprised because Whelan said Liverpool only had been given permission to speak to Martinez on SSN

only yesterday IIRC. No other clubs were involved.

maybe whelan's actually agreed to keep his mouth shut about something for once

YankeeinMadrid wrote this yesterday:

I know for a fact that OGS is not the only target, if indeed he is one. Another foreign manager who can be described with 3 letters has been contacted by the club.

So same profile as OGS, foreign and three letter initials.