No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Di Matteo doesn't excite me at all. Not convinced he'd do anything with us.

Lambert would be OK. Solid but not mind-blowing. I've really got it into my head we'll have someone who plays really decent football now.

I'd still take Martinez, no problem.

Rodgers isn't going to be in the frame if we're interviewing after his reaction to Pool.

So I'm left pining for Ole still. Be gutted if it didn't work out. I'm also hoping his position will be made untenable (and that MM has been sent here to muddy the waters a bit until the situation is sorted).

I imagine RL was anticipating the meeting with OGS to be a lot more low profile than it was, and is sounding out a few of the options and interviewing them. Intrigued to see who the other 2 candidates are, hopefully of a similar calibre and excitement level.

:!:

Randy would be better off flying Easyjet if he wants to keep things quiet!

Reports say he interrupted Moyes Summer hols in Barbados & met with him last Summer using his private jet.... which was hard for anyone in the UK to track, but news still got back.

Is there absolutely any chance of us getting him at all? I mean, MM's been wrong before.

have you misread what mm said or something? why are you now asking if there's any chance at all of us getting him? course there is, the bloke travelled to birmingham to speak to us ffs :lol:

Yeah but the deal seems to be off now.

MM do you think OGS is completly out of the mix? or do reckon he is still the biggest candidate? anyways complete bummer this, i think OGS is one of the most exciting managers around that we are able to get. martinez and lambert are ok managers but you know what you get with them, middel of the park fotball that never gonna turn your sqaud into serious contenders for top 6.

I don't know but he fits the profile for them and the fans the club . Ticks majority of boxes and what I would say is if it's not him then whoever gets it will have to be and they know it same profile .

Some who are throwing hat in the ring aint that profile , some are but who don't know :!:

Is there absolutely any chance of us getting him at all? I mean, MM's been wrong before.

have you misread what mm said or something? why are you now asking if there's any chance at all of us getting him? course there is, the bloke travelled to birmingham to speak to us ffs :lol:

Mantis, 9104 of your posts have been good.

This one is just **** ridiculous. Go run your head under cold water come back and think about the situation again.

Dont say that man. Lets cling to something potentially great for a while longer.

Yep saw Molde PC tomorrow AM.

If Gazton jumped the gun then this will be a first because I know how he knows stuff.

Funny though... Dean Scoggins tweeted last night that OGS he thought was only a candidate & he felt it was a kick to Norwich to

sort out Lambert compensation.