No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry far from happening option yes but 2 others in frame :!:

No appointment imminent :!:

Thanks for info.

Pretty gutted about that news to be honest. Had my hopes up for OGS now.

Lambert and-and-and-who? Poyet? Klinsmann? Hope it's not Klinsmann. Hate to lose him from the US National team. He's already made a difference. I'm a NO on Martinez now. The thought of listening to Whelan whale is too much to think about.

Jan Aage Fjortoft‏@JanAageFjortoft

Solskjær was asked by owner: Will you go? Will you take the staff with you? Will you take players with you? Owner not happy with answers

Clearly if we don't take him he has a big problem

Sorry far from happening option yes but 2 others in frame :!:

No appointment imminent :!:

Did you read the villa website as well?

Nope just got in . News ruined my balti :!:

Do you know who the other 2 are??

I don't like the no appointment imminent. I hope this won't be another 6 week saga. They knew Amc was going since the Bolton game. I hope by the end of next week that it will be done!

They must be incredibly incompetent if it took them until the Bolton game to make a decision on McLeish's future!

I would like to think (perhaps more hope than think) that they had decided his fate a while ago and were making plans for his successor in terms of drawing up a list of suitors based on their style and their likely fit into the future plans.

It still seems like more than an interview and more of selling and showing OGS our facilities (Bodymoor Heath etc.).

I mean why send a private jet out at a great cost only for an interview? I also don't think Solskjær would have done it unless it was more than an interview given the aftermath today.